A forum meeting: is it ever possible?

Dio is very well preserved. They stuff him in a vat of formaldehyde, and only take him out for concerts and the like.

That said, good job guys on the map, it looks great!

id absolutely love to meet some of the guys (and girls!) from the forum. and id really like to avoid some i guess, but if it were possible i might try. im travelling to dubai next year then on to the UK and europe so i might drop in on a couple of you yet!

I'm a noob here, so it's not like I'd be meeting up with any of you, but I added myself to the map. It seems I'm the only person representing New Jersey here. I'll give us a good name :). But, if Opeth play in the Tri-State area I'm sure I'll see a few people. They seem to never want to play in Jersey so I'd probably go to a show in the city.

I'm a noob here, so it's not like I'd be meeting up with any of you, but I added myself to the map. It seems I'm the only person representing New Jersey here. I'll give us a good name :). But, if Opeth play in the Tri-State area I'm sure I'll see a few people. They seem to never want to play in Jersey so I'd probably go to a show in the city.

why is that? noobs are always welcome. we were noobs ourselves once, too...except metal-wrath. he's condemned to being a noob for eternity. :lol: