A little tip...

My alarm is the Apostle in triumph, every time I play it on my computer now i get a jolt of energy for the opening.

fucking weird shit.

Though if I wasn't such a light sleeper, I don't think they'd do a good job of waking me up. It's just so... peaceful and calming.

In fact, falling asleep to them is even better. The only way I can take naps in the afternoon is with music, and since it's usually post rock, I find myself playing Sigur Ros or Mono almost daily just for this reason. And I always find myself waking up when the last song starts. It's honestly one of my favorite things in the whole world.

Seriously, never use a Opeth song as your wakeup alarm...

About a month ago i downloaded Deliverence to my phone and used it as an alarm clock, and now i seriously can`t stand the first 30 sec of it :(

Just a heads up...

lol. I tried using Opeth as a wake up alarm. It didn't work. I woke up alright, thought "damn, ace song..." and then fell back asleep every time.

i use sonny and cher's "you got me babe" as my alarm

worked for bill murray at least

Seriously, never use a Opeth song as your wakeup alarm...

About a month ago i downloaded Deliverence to my phone and used it as an alarm clock, and now i seriously can`t stand the first 30 sec of it :(

Just a heads up...
Know what you mean dude

Ghost of Perdition

6:15AM

was the case with me

One time I tried waking up by using a cd of great compilated prog metal songs.
It didn't worked since I would wake up, listen to the entire cd, and then sleep again :lol: