A new, sober, thread about single malt scotch whisky thread.

Seriously friend. I might compile a video for you to give you an idea. I have TWO of those fuckers.

i am totally out of hard stuff ... totally! (2) 1.75 bottles of cheap blended whiskey since New Years ... gone! (1) 1.75L polish vodka ... gone!
no i did not drink it alone.

anyway Buffalo Trace next fo sho!

Speaking of, I thought about starting a new thread about this but I'll just keep it here:
How Often/How Much do You Drink?
I've been drinking something almost every night. Be it a beer or two or some single malt. I'm wondering if it's too much.

Discuss.

i have a drink or two every other day or so ... never have a feeling to drink, just to drink.

and the weirdest thing of all I usually want to have drinks after a good day but never after a bad one. probably I just like to fester in misery after a bad day.

Speaking of, I thought about starting a new thread about this but I'll just keep it here:
How Often/How Much do You Drink?
I've been drinking something almost every night. Be it a beer or two or some single malt. I'm wondering if it's too much.

Discuss.
I did this over the summer. Gained a bit weight, but was pretty ace.

From what I gather, it's good to have a drink/day. With that said, I go through stints where I'll have one beer/dram/glass of red wine per day (a few on weekend nights). Then other stints where I won't have anything besides the weekend nights.

I definitely have drinks every weekend night though, for the most part. ie 99% of the time.

I've been waking up with headaches. But it might be the dry-as-fuck gas furnace. I don't know. It seems they started about the time I started drinking every single goddam night. I'm just burning through this bottle of HP 12 Year. I mean I guess that's a good thing...as it will force me to buy another, more expensive version :lol:

I had an Ardberg 10 a while back. I thought it was delicious; my palate isn't developed for scotch, yet, so I can't even remember why I liked it. I do like peat, so maybe it's that?

I've been waking up with headaches. But it might be the dry-as-fuck gas furnace. I don't know. It seems they started about the time I started drinking every single goddam night. I'm just burning through this bottle of HP 12 Year. I mean I guess that's a good thing...as it will force me to buy another, more expensive version :lol:

I got headaches too in the morning I think from the killer heat being pumped into our apartment from the boiler of the Gods that seems to be installed in our Pre-War building.

I am like an old fart and actually use a humidifier overnight now.

Quality booze should not give you a headache or hangover though.