A new, sober, thread about single malt scotch whisky thread.

Ken ... I HAVE Buffalo Trace ... just picked it up for the office ;)
this hipster central liqour store also had like 3-4 different Four Roses as well ... I guess that will be next.

As some of you may know, I don't indulge in strong drink anymore but I have friends and acquaintances who still do. This past holiday I purchased a bottle of Glenlivet from the liquor department of a local supermarket. The tax on that bottle of whiskey was $0.40.

$0.40!

A far cry from the multiple $$ spent on cigs. I have to go outside of Crook County for some slight relief on that and yet, our reward for carrying this state with our smoke tax $$?

"Step outside, please."

Bullshit.

Ken, that Buffalo Trace is amazing for the money. Just freaking smooth, memorable and a serious ass kicker. I can't imagine spending more for anything after this.
unheard of price for something this hi end.

^ yes, EXACTLY!!! For THAT price, it is unbelievably solid!!!

next, do try the Four Roses Single Barrel though. Due to it being SB, they do fluctuate in taste but GODAMN!!!!! the bottle I have is unbelievable! $6 more than the Buffalo Trace for me over here but so much better!

Like I said, the Four Roses SINGLE BARREL, nikkuh!

Its a coupel dollars more expensive where your at. 34.99 on sale, but well worth it...imo.

couple of bux? ... its almost double bro ... have to buy diaper rash cream and baby lotion ...

dude, this Buffalo Trace ... couple of glasses in the office after a long day = aesswome!

Got some of this today:
7143.gif

It's pretty good but not great. I need to re-up on the Four Roses Single Barrel tomorrow.

bought this a few times and it was pretty good for 20 bucks ... but I do shots with rye whiskey only. no sippie

200px-RyeWhiskey.jpg