A new, sober, thread about single malt scotch whisky thread.

Yeah I almost always stop after 2 drams of Da Good Chit, then move on to something cheap(er) if I plan on continuing.

Not so with beer.

i planned on going to the super liq store today and picking up some good single malt but smoked way too much weed and got lazy do went down the street and picked up a samuel adams holiday mixed-pack and a 200ml of Courvoisier. lol

haha, last night I had a dream I had a bottle of Courvoisier was in my cabinet and I looked at it cross-eyed.

Cognac sucks.

I haven't had anything more expensive than $50 a bottle cognac, so I've only just begun. But I have been given absolutely zero reason to try anything more expensive than that, even if those handblown $6,000 bottles intrigue me. :loco:

Seriously though cognac, what the fuck?

$20 bottle = moose piss
$40 bottle = Møøse piss
$60 bottle = antler juice

$20 scotch = pretty okay
$40 scotch = fucking awesome
$60 scotch = boner'd

yeah this place i go to has the king louis v or wtfe it is....and a few others too like some special remy martin one. thousands and thousands of dollars. insanity. the king one, the bottle alone is worth tons of money.

When I go back, Im gonna pick up that Oban since I havent had it yet. I tried getting the Higland Park the last time but they were out. :mad:

this other place near my fathers house is like the fucking church of spirits. i should go there.

$1,500 =

3996.jpg

1 bottle of Louis XIII cognac

v.

4975.jpg
4975.jpg
4975.jpg
4975.jpg
4975.jpg
31652.jpg
31652.jpg
31652.jpg