A new, sober, thread about single malt scotch whisky thread.

Macallan is the only bottle of scotch I left at a party because I didn't want to drink it anymore.

It's not bad. But it's pretty god damn fucking plain. WTF is the point of boring scotch? STUPID.

Went out for our 3yr anniversary last night and gave Oban 14yr another shot. I don;t know wtf was wrong with me the last time I tried it a few years back but that is some good shit! Since the night didn;t end too well, it was the highlight of my night! haha

Oban 14 year rules face. LOL @ marriage. Celebrated our 2nd anniversary this week.

Tonight I'm enjoying absinthe, Lateralus on vinyl, and an awkwardly silent wife. :lol:

Gonad, what is best in life?

To have my face blown off at doom band practice, then enjoy the rest of my evening with Lagavulin and Agalloch.

THAT IS GOOD.

Talisker 10 remains the most unique scotch I have tried. I still have a few drams left, with the right atmosphere it is amazing.

Planning to fly to Skye Island for a couple days next Spring.

20090204224910_the+quiraing,+isle+of+skye.jpeg

Talisker_distillery_1-610x457.jpg

Going to a tasting event tomorrow! :kickass:

Come learn everything you want to know about Single Malt Scotch. We'll have a lot of specially selected Single Malts available Aberfeldy, Aberlour, Ancnor, Ardbeg, Auchentoshan, Balblair, Balvenie, Cardu, Glenfiddich, Glenlivet, Glenmorangie, Highland Park, Laphroaig, Macallan, Muirhead's, Old Pulteney, Scapa, Speyburn, Stratheden,Talisker, and more! Along with seminars every 30 minutes throughout the event.

You'll enjoy the evening with Toastmaster International and Scottish comedian Sir Jeremy Bell. With bagpipes and kilt, Jeremy will be among the crowd telling jokes and giving a bit of Single Malt history.