A new, sober, thread about single malt scotch whisky thread.

Going to a tasting event tomorrow! :kickass:

Come learn everything you want to know about Single Malt Scotch. We'll have a lot of specially selected Single Malts available Aberfeldy, Aberlour, Ancnor, Ardbeg, Auchentoshan, Balblair, Balvenie, Cardu, Glenfiddich, Glenlivet, Glenmorangie, Highland Park, Laphroaig, Macallan, Muirhead's, Old Pulteney, Scapa, Speyburn, Stratheden,Talisker, and more! Along with seminars every 30 minutes throughout the event.

You'll enjoy the evening with Toastmaster International and Scottish comedian Sir Jeremy Bell. With bagpipes and kilt, Jeremy will be among the crowd telling jokes and giving a bit of Single Malt history.

I cant even say how much I envy you right now

Duuude, just got back. 52 different offerings. I had about 40 of em. Got fed, and free Glencairan glass too! All for free!!! Insanity. Bought a bottle of Oban 14yr...regular price $70 but special tonight for $51.99...whaaaaat?!

I now officially am the owner of a whisk(e)y bar. Srsly.

Duuude, just got back. 52 different offerings. I had about 40 of em. Got fed, and free Glencairan glass too! All for free!!! Insanity. Bought a bottle of Oban 14yr...regular price $70 but special tonight for $51.99...whaaaaat?!

I now officially am the owner of a whisk(e)y bar. Srsly.

Oh boy..

beer_drunk_baby.jpg

Duuude, just got back. 52 different offerings. I had about 40 of em.
Jebus christ. Do they do that wine pour out jug thingy at such things? I can't imagine pouring out fine scotch, but it makes sense for wineries I suppose.
As if it was very hard to find.. but why? Am I going to be expelled? :heh:
To my knowledge, there was only one person excommunicated from RC. And only because he kept sending JayK messages about how the white man needs to all stick together and eliminate all brown invaders. We're talking thoroughly in depth plans and diatribes.

JayK, not being white, found this greatly amusing... for a bit. :lol: <-- this is my LOL from 2005

It wasn't Birkenau. I remember that guy. This dude was completely removed from RC and UM if I recall correctly. I just spent the last 30 minutes reading old NSBM threads here trying to jog my memory, it didn't work. 9 years is ancient history in internet standards. o_O

That is indeed an excellent wall. Oban is glorious. I don't keep much booze around the house anymore. Too tempting for my alcoholic arse.