A present for you :)

WOW!! I love it..:headbang:
Now that just made my day. Thanx Jax and of course 1st thanx to MJR, it was mighty nice of him to think about all of us waiting (impatiently I might add,I know.:cry: ) I REALLY miss seeing the guys out on the road and hopes SOON I will see some of ya'lls again next tour.
So until then "rock on" w/Frontiers.:worship:
I LOVE THIS SONG!!

Great track. Especially the part where the chorus sings "aaaaaaaa" at the beginning. Sorry i couldn't find a name for that part :)

MrFast said:
That's pretty much what I pay here in Canada.
i pay perhaps $15-20 for a new cd here in Nanaimo BC. symphonyx discs are no different.

As for the song Frontiers, I had never heard it before, and I'll say it sounds like it woul dhave fit in more on Atomic Soul than on The Oddysey

MrFast said:
Me and a friend were tabbing that song some time ago, and I totally forgot about it.

I re-tabbed the bass for Frontiers about a month ago. I'll submit it to the official site soon.

It would be really cool to hear Frontiers on the next tour. I think it would make a killer live tune, with all the harmonies.

rockyracoon said:
Eroneous!!! Eroneous on both counts!!!

there was 100% nothing false about my statement. sorry but it is you who is erroneous

u even spelled erroneous erroneously

raythetse said:
As for the song Frontiers, I had never heard it before, and I'll say it sounds like it woul dhave fit in more on Atomic Soul than on The Oddysey

That's why it was a bonus track, MJR didn't think it really fit in with the rest of The Odyssey as a whole.

I have to say it...to me Frontiers sounded more like the Symphony X of every other album than of Odyssey. I do hope they're not planning on dropping this style completely because I like it. :)