A short clip of mr V recording some vocals for the new album

Thanks a lot for uploading the video Mattias! :Smokin:

Even though the video is of low quality it sounds great!!!

And what the heck is Mr V singing in to?

i'm nearly sure you will find some volunteers who will willingly (wow allitteration :lol:) film your recording if you ask. someone who lives near you, loves the group and has a good video camera..there must exist someone with those requisites :p

Yeah I'm pretty sure there's someone willing to be there and record :) , it'd be nice to see more videos more frequently.

*hint hint* *poke poke* ... uhmmm... :oops: it's been almost a month now... c'mon guys, throw us another bone to chew on! ;) or wasn't there any progress made yet?

A lot of progress has been done...slowly though..working full time and having family and such things makes your time very limited...vocals for four tracks are done and I'm doing another tomorrow...I hope.

mr V

A lot of progress has been done...slowly though..working full time and having family and such things makes your time very limited...vocals for four tracks are done and I'm doing another tomorrow...I hope.

mr V

Awesome!! I don't know how you do all the things you do with the lack of time :D, but good to see that they are all progressing!

mr V
wow fantastic! great that you still find time to check in here and even post a reply! :D i hope you even have enough time to sleep, just don't get a burnout and such! good luck tomorrow and thereafter ;)

yes but we want videos, samples, somethiiiing!!!!
the wait is too long !!!! and unbearable!!!! :cry:

*PRETENTIOUS MODE OFF*

Can't wait for whatever we get, samples, videos, doesn't matter. I am content with nothing and just reading about updates. :)

Doing some more vocals tonight....a track called "Världsalltets Fanfar"

I have a great feeling about the song.

mr V

mr V

Oh, I understand.

I paint and draw. I don't have a family, but a full time job and an hour long commute each way means that at the end of the day, there's not enough time for sketching out ideas. Or even the energy, sometimes.