A song called Frozen

Dark_Jester

Unrepentant sentient
Jan 26, 2002
Lookout mountain
Visit site
Hey I was just wondering if anyone knew if DT released a song called Frozen? Downloaded it a while ago and absolutely love it, but its not on any of their albums. Anyone know where it's from, whether its a bonus track or anything? Anyone with information, I'd love to hear from you.
Byeeee!

Yes, it has indeed been a while since this was brought up last time. Someone on the old forum actually found the band, whose song it really was - it was just probably mistakenly labeled as a DT-song on Napster or something. Does someone remember the name of the band that made it?

-Villain

uh Sentenced maybe? Not sure who else has a song called Frozen......im sure someone could differentiate a new Sentenced song and a DT song so im not quite sure........

well I guess there could be 34598793874598374593475987598475938745 bands with a song called FROZEN considering the 90% of those bands come from northern shores!!!!!!!!!

and it also a Madonna song if i am not mistaken
at least this is what came to my mind when i saw the thread title

~Mel~(talking rubbish.... not for the first time ;) )

Originally posted by Malveaux
well i myself did first think of that song by madonna but I thought i would have been tortured and slaughtered if I had said it........

ooooops,it didn't come to me... :eek: maybe this is what will happen to me then.... :confused: :cry: in that case,come on,tell me guys.... so that i can give MY precious CDs to the right people...
*imagines her VBE cds in a trashbin* :cry:

and oh,i want to be cremated afterwards :D

sentenced are quite known here...but /me don't like them

No! Spare Melancholia and take me!
I have no CDs you might like, but I betrayed Melancholia, which is innocent, and I, and not her, deserve the punishment!

Ah, please, I'd like to be cremated, too, but also please scatter my ashes to the wind in the wilderness, so that I can come back to the Earth. Thank you.

Originally posted by Malveaux
No! Spare Melancholia and take me!
I have no CDs you might like, but I betrayed Melancholia, which is innocent, and I, and not her, deserve the punishment!

Ah, please, I'd like to be cremated, too, but also please scatter my ashes to the wind in the wilderness, so that I can come back to the Earth. Thank you.

Whoever gets sacrificed because of that blasphemous madonna citing, I wanna have his/her cds.

Thanatos@ haha dream on :p you will only take my body to Hades...as for my possesions hehe i'd better write my testament soon :p

Malveaux@ ooh,what an act of a gentleman :) but no,you don't deserve to die....
and after all i am a troll and i can use my magic will give a lesson to this rude boys!! :devil:

yeah i'm sure all of you got scared :p
:rolleyes:

this song is from a band called the year of your lord, the song is actually called the frozen divide, and it is off their ep which is also titled the frozen divide. i asked this question on the old board here, and it took me a long time to actually find out who it is. i think this is my first post on this new board. anyways, hope that helps.

thanx a lot transcendence!!!!!!

but now back to what's important, let's hunt down Malveaux!!!!!! and in case we need more blood let's hunt down Melancholia too!!!!!!
But wait, I liked Madona and Michael Jackson when I was a kid! :cry: may be I should start running too!!! :rolleyes:

fathervic (who wouldn't like to be cremated nor scattered, may be a little shaken though)

Yup you better start running FatherVic, I bet you listened to those darn parchís motherf....ers from your country huh?:mad: :mad: