About black metal question?

chinesemetal

New Metal Member
Apr 22, 2004
hello,

dont bass me because im new to metal scheme. i asked in other chat if Kiss (my favourite band :tickled: ) is black or death metal? and they laughed at me. personally i say Kiss is black metal. because they use make up the same way like dimmu borgir and marylyn manson. and the songs sound the same, except the new black metal bands dont sing but scream and they have new special effects there. why cant Kiss be black metal? :confused: is not my opinion as good as anybodys? the way something is good, its entirely up to you, the same way when something is said to be something or something else? how can all opinions (people too) be not equal if the same level is not applied to everything else? :erk:

So, my question is. Why cant kiss be black metal? it obviously is black metal, and the best black metal possible. peace :headbang:

This is a better troll than the one in Your Reviews. Or it's just someone who's deeply misinformed. Either way, I'm sure someone will end up helping.

Guardian of Darkness said:
This is a better troll than the one in Your Reviews. Or it's just someone who's deeply misinformed. Either way, I'm sure someone will end up helping.

im not a troll :hotjump:. why am i a troll if i ask a question? i was laughed at other chat, and called d*****s. why? if something is black metal or not, why should it be something to laugh and make fun people about? i told them i'm new to the scheme, but they just laughed at me. :confused: if i make a mistake then why in what way im making the mistake? Kiss is blackmetal. i start from that, but if they are not what is that impossible reason?

peace and rock well :headbang:

Not really. It's a simple idea to fathom:

Adalon <3 KISS

ergo

Anything remotely related to or involving KISS = omg lol rofl gaygay paedo.

Capiche?

yes, but it is also necessary to also scream and to use make up? or is the special effects why Kiss is not black or death metal? they have the same instruments so its out of the question. but thanks for you opinion. i will post a link to this thread in the other chat to show them i was not wrong.

peace and thank you :wave:

Anyway, why you were wrong:

1. The genre of music a particular band falls into is based upon their music, not on what they look like.
2. See 1.

Darkness Eternal said:
Not really. It's a simple idea to fathom:

Adalon <3 KISS

Adalon is that a band? <3 KISS?

Darkness Eternal said:
Anything remotely related to or involving KISS = omg lol rofl gaygay paedo.

but that is just your opinion :yell: . it does not make Kiss not black metal. i have my opinion too. Kiss = :worship:

no, i dont know this band.

if there is a reason then why kiss is not black metal, then why nobody knows it? hahahaha. the reason is that nobody can say what black metal is? is that the reason?

but peace and love :dopey:

Guardian of Darkness said:
Adalon is a fat paedophile who supports Crewe Alexandra and lives down the road.

i dont know these people. what have they to do with Kiss being black metal or not? nothing, and people in the other chat cant say either why Kiss is not black metal. if they cant say why Kiss is not black metal they cant say that something is or is not something. everybody is equal in their opinions. this is how i thought it should be.

peace and hard-rock :headbang:

Oh fuck it. Maybe the thread will die.

KISS doesn't oppose Judeo-Christianity, it isn't minimalist, it doesn't have BM vocals, it doesn't have raw production, it isn't structurally close to BM, etcetera. It's not like KISS even have one thing in common with the genre, bar wearing make-up and playing some of the same instruments.

chinesemetal said:
Adalon is that a band? <3 KISS?

but that is just your opinion :yell: . it does not make Kiss not black metal. i have my opinion too. Kiss = :worship:

no, i dont know this band.

if there is a reason then why kiss is not black metal, then why nobody knows it? hahahaha. the reason is that nobody can say what black metal is? is that the reason?

but peace and love :dopey:

Capiche a band? You either are extremely foreign or extremely a troll.

This guy is at least funny, unlike the Opeth forum trolls.