Adagio thread

Thraxz said:
A little album by Gamma Ray called Powerplant. Some damn good songs on there.

Alwsome album, RAZORBLADE SIGH :headbang:

Adagio kick arse I've been into them for a while now great band, starts rocking out to Adagio Niflheim :headbang:

warmwetos- Was the stuff Stephan did with Vitalij actaully released? Ive heard of it before, but i follow both someone extensively and never came across an album with the two of them

Meedleyx10 said:
warmwetos- Was the stuff Stephan did with Vitalij actaully released? Ive heard of it before, but i follow both someone extensively and never came across an album with the two of them
Here is something funny...I happen to run the Artension and Vitalij Kuprij site as well. :) When I spoke to Stephan about this he basically said that they worked on some stuff but due to "contractual" obligations they couldn't come to terms. As for the material...well I believe that Stephan and Vitalij do have this stuff in the vault but I strongly doubt there will be plans to release them. :)

Anyway, if I can just make one or the other to cave in and give us a taste of some of this...that would rock! :headbang:

Yeah, even if you could get your hands on it and give me and me alone exclusive listening rights that would be great. My favorite keyboardisd and one of my favorite guitarists (probably tied for first, cant see favorite for sure though) on one album would be great. I mean the stuff with greg howe and George bellas keeps me well aroused as it is, but sruff with stephan would kick ass. I mean just listen to Extreme Measures, then any Adagio song and tell me the two wouldnt create madness together. Contracts suck.

seems i will have christmas when the cds come. :)

i saw that there is a instructional dvd by stephan, has anyone of you checked it out? must be AWESOME