Albums currently displeasing your ass

archgoat-whore-of-bethlehem.jpg

Meh. I'm probably just not in the mood for this.

Probably you're not in the mood, this album/band doesn't belong here. Give it a spin some other time, and try "The Light-Devouring Darkness", their best imo.

This is the "new" Negura Bunget. Everyone told me this album sucked so that's why I've put off listening to it for so long. It sounds like shitty outtakes from Om

cover_13414932010.jpg

Yeah, The Glorious Burden is pretty bad. Decent music ruined by sub-par vocals. Owens should've fucking stayed in Priest (OOPS maybe that should've gone in the Controversial thread).

Mathiäs;9867815 said:
New Symphony X is really disappointing. Bland and generic like their last one.

I could not get into anything from Paradise Lost, The Odyssey on the other hand is awesome.

godflesh.jpg

Overrated pile of garbage.

One of the best metal albums recorded.

I love this album, but I am one of the few Iced Earth fans that liked Tim Owens. I saw them twice when toured on this album. Red Baron and Greenface were good live. It was great to see them close out the show by performing the Gettysburg Trilogy.

Well, it's not just Tim Owens. I wasn't huge on the lyrics, either. I don't like the whole American patriotism theme. I prefer the Set Abominae/Stormrider antagonist-destroying-the-world-armageddon theme (for lack of a better phrase).

I understand..a few songs were a bit awkward, and I say that as a history buff/geek. I like Iced Earth but after a couple of songs it can be a bit repetitive.