Albums currently displeasing your ass

Diablo Swing Orchestra's new album Sing Along Songs for the Damned and Delirious is really displeasing my ass! Man, why did I only read rave reviews for it? Seems really inferior to their previous effort, or at the very least it will appeal to a very much different audience, one in which I would not be included...

238699.jpg

FUCK this was terrible. I'd heard people say good things about it, so I decided to give it a chance. Didnt really expect much, but damn. If I want to listen to long winded stoner doom... I'll stick to YOB.

My anus is burning intensely due to your opposing opinion. :cry:

Seriously, give it another chance. Its not a stoner doom album, its more of a Middle Eastern ambient-ish album. Whatever, I fucking love it.

I'll pass... if I want to listen to Om... it'll be to this:

0a7354d42489704f9730ae71ca97b4d6_full.jpg

Candlemass's From the 13th Sun (the only I hadnt heard) kinda disappointed me... maybe I just expected too much... but... out of all their vocalists, he seems the worst... and I just feel like something is missing from that album.

My+Dying+Bride+-+The+Angel+And+The+Dark+River+-+front+pic.jpg

Pretty meh album, some good songs (black voyage, cry of mankind) the rest is just kinda flat. The dreadful hours is their only good album while for my fallen angel is probably their best song.

EWizard_Let%2520us%2520Prey%2520myspace.jpg

I'm really disappointed at this. Dopethrone was (and still is) my favourite stoner/doom album, and they fucked it all up with this depressing garbage. The vocals are ear-retching.

Stop listening to metal. You don't get it.

Seriously, this album in this thread?

You know, Jilemnice occultist may not have superior riffs and choruses, but the story is extremely well divided into the songs and it all just makes great sense in the end. I guess it's a lyrics thing, but when the first song starts, I'm able to sing along the whole thing because I just love how it goes.

Whatever, I'm just saying I myself couldn't decide which one's better.

I listened to Trouble's Manic Frustration yesterday for the first time in a while and my opinion of it has really gone downhill since last heard it. There are some cool riffs on it, but it really doesn't go anywhere. Rain is a truly horrendous song.