Albums currently displeasing your ass

Schwärzung;9397384 said:
Has this already leaked?

Yeah, sounds just the same as their last one. They have the worst vocalist of all time, thats for sure.

00-fuck_off_and_die-anti_all-2008-front-gw.jpg

Hahaha, what a cruel joke. Most have been made by a black metal troll trying to go crust-punk. Fail.

Except, even in the beginning they've always been extremely symphonic. I havent heard that album yet, but expecting anything less is odd.

Except, even in the beginning they've always been extremely symphonic. I havent heard that album yet, but expecting anything less is odd.

Yeah agreed.

I still had a sliver of hope that they would pull through with a decent album...That album's main focus is the symphonics and its just too over the top for my liking.

Yeah, sounds just the same as their last one. They have the worst vocalist of all time, thats for sure.

Indeed. Never really liked them in the first place (Suicide Season easily fits in my worst records of all time) but I wanted to hear this in the vain hope that they dropped some of their faggotry.

The Nick Cave cover was my favorite part of this album.

Yeah, it's a limited edition bonus track, my copy didn't even come with it. So I pretty much could care less about it, which sucks because they used to be such a fucking awesome power metal band; but this stuff they're doing now is just depressing and actually physically sickening (no joke, I was feeling sour in the gut as I listened to this record).

The best original track is probably "House on a Hill," and that's only because it happens to have the best melody (actually the only good melody on the album).

He just wants to fit in and bash the one album that's universally bashed in the metal scene while listening to his Venetian Snares on the side.

He just wants to fit in and bash the one album that's universally bashed in the metal scene while listening to his Venetian Snares on the side.

correct.

I'll be honest, I have only recently got into metal.

but that's not to say I dont own this album, was trying to collect tellicas back cat and this is one that doesn't excite me along with reload/load and black album.