albums for kickass solos

Cacophony - Speed Metal Symphony
Pantera - Cowboys from hell
Dream Theater - Images And Words
Deep Purple - Perfect Strangers
Van Halen - F.U.C.K
White Snake - Slip Of The Tongue

i could make a list with 100 bands

Mercyful Fate-melissa,don't break the oath,in the shadows.

Hank Shermann and Michael Denner are just those type of guitarist that are just too good and at the sametime never sound clinical or stereotypical. Both don't just sound like wankers who learned some fansy techniques and are genuine guitarists.

Judas Priest's Painkiller. :)
Most of King Diamond's albums.
Death's Humana nd SoP albums.
Jag Panzer's last album.
Probably should mention Yngwie's first album.

Old Sabbath has great solos. Tony is ten times of a better guitarist than wankers. Actually he's the best guitarist in the world.

control denied - fragile art of existence
judas priest - painkiller
megadeth - rust in peace
nile - in their darkened shrines
atheist - unquestionable presence
heathen - breaking the silence

I love the use of wanker to play down someone's ability, some guitarist do get a bit out there, but people like Joe and Tony MacAlpine are good composers as well.

Cirith Ungol - pretty much anything, early Queensryche and Fates Warning. I am compelled to echo early Mercyful Fate and King Diamond. Hank, Michael, and Andy are among the greatest guitarists to ever live as far as I'm concerned.

Cirith Ungol - pretty much anything, early Queensryche and Fates Warning. I am compelled to echo early Mercyful Fate and King Diamond. Hank, Michael, and Andy are among the greatest guitarists to ever live as far as I'm concerned.

Ah hahaha, at Queensryche, but yes after hearing it's rather hard to forget, if not impossible for many days.

I did not strongly like or dislike the Engines album, I never really gave it much a chance, maybe I shall. :)