Alec's Tavern : The Frost Blast

NIIIIIIICE!!!!! Many congratulations!!!!!! I must say that the artwork is pretty nice; the use of colours is interesting since it contrast a lot with the "vitt" part, and the object in the centre seems quite unique/original too. Again, congrats, can't wait to hear it! (And buy the CD, of course.)

Many thanks! I'm so glad you all like it (so far at least:D)
I did a testprint today and some of the colours were actually too dark so I had to brighten up the logo, sun and text just a little bit. I'm also done with the entire booklet now so it feels great :)

Don't know if anyone is interested, but check out the news on this new band:

"The group's lineup is as follows:

* Marco Aro (FACE DOWN, ex-THE HAUNTED) - Vocals
* Jesper Strömblad (ex-IN FLAMES, DIMENSION ZERO) - Guitar
* Glenn Ljungström (ex-IN FLAMES, DIMENSION ZERO) - Guitar
* Alex Losbäck Holstad (ex-DESPITE, DECAMERON, CARDINAL SIN) - Bass
* Chris Barkensjö (CARNAL FORGE, GODSIC, ex-GRAVE) - Drums

More information on THE RESISTANCE will be made available soon."

This swedish metal project might be interesting. Goda grabbar där.

Draugens cover reminds me of this one, purdy kool:

amorphis-eclipse.jpg

i friend of mine has just ordered a book for me. he had things to buy on amazon so he was so cute to do this favour to me.
and the book is....spellbound by margit sandemo (trollbunden in swedish)
i cannot wait to have it in my hands, since it's the book that has inspired vintersorg's name.
it's the first translation in english from what i know :) and it's the first one of an entire saga (sagan om isfolket), i'm gonna buy them all if i'm gonna like the first one :p

I found Trollbunden on a shelf at a hostel I once was staying at in Sweden and I grabbed it because like you I was curious. I can't say I was too impressed though. Started out nicely but I remember I found the "erotic touch" a little....eh....too much and cheesy. Never bothered to look into any of the other books. Let's see what your judgement's gonna be.

Wow 15cm is a lot! Pics, pics!

i've just washed my hair and now i have a photo of their actual shape as you asked (i needed someone to take that photo :p) .
looking at the picture they don't seem so much shorter than before, but i assure you i've cutted at least 15 cm! :)

capellil.jpg

I'm not sure if I've asked you about your incredible hair. Do you wrap it into a nightcap?

Jeez, you could do without toilet paper... ehemm..

Djöfull;9744087 said:
I'm not sure if I've asked you about your incredible hair. Do you wrap it into a nightcap?

Jeez, you could do without toilet paper... ehemm..

ahaha no i just sweep the floor during nights. i let them fall on the ground after having put them on the pillow above my head...that's the only way i can sleep! :)

idiot!!!! :lol:
i always make sure to have it with some kind of updo when i'm in the bathroom :lol:
but yes, it's a quite annoying life sometimes, like when you get knotted to things, doors, beds, chairs, your own ass, handles, dresses, zips, people, ect etc :p
i wonder how andreas was able to keep his hair so long when he lived in the forest without having a bathroom in the cabin. i just can figure out what hell it was like to wash them :yow:

ahaha no i just sweep the floor during nights. i let them fall on the ground after having put them on the pillow above my head...that's the only way i can sleep! :)

idiot!!!! :lol:
i always make sure to have it with some kind of updo when i'm in the bathroom :lol:
but yes, it's a quite annoying life sometimes, like when you get knotted to things, doors, beds, chairs, your own ass, handles, dresses, zips, people, ect etc :p
i wonder how andreas was able to keep his hair so long when he lived in the forest without having a bathroom in the cabin. i just can figure out what hell it was like to wash them :yow:

Pardon the question, but how do you do when you make love? I've long hair (obviously not as long as yours :)), and it always got in the way :p . Considering how long you have it, any tips would be useful (besides "Oh my boyfriend is always on top so there's no problem" :lol:).

Pardon the question, but how do you do when you make love? I've long hair (obviously not as long as yours :)), and it always got in the way :p . Considering how long you have it, any tips would be useful (besides "Oh my boyfriend is always on top so there's no problem" :lol:).

:lol:
just make yourself a braid :lol:
but i don't know if you're going to look sexy! :lol:

We're getting a bit too personal perhaps here...

You persevere on being KVLT AZ FKK!

i let them fall on the ground after having put them on the pillow above my head...
You sleep with a pillow above your head!?

:lol:
just make yourself a braid :lol:
but i don't know if you're going to look sexy! :lol:

Haha no, I've had braids and I don't really look sexy. At all. Other advice? :lol:

Djöfull;9744240 said:

KVLT AZ FKK! :headbang:

Yeah, Italians are awkward people.

Hey - want to do something awesome for nature? Vote on an urban farm, so that it can win a grant!

The Seattle Community Farm is an Urban Farm, in the planning stages, that will be built on an unused tract of land. Community members and neighbors will start and maintain the farm, and the food grown on this farm will be distributed to a diverse population that sometimes doesn't have access to fresh produce. It's a very worthy cause, and if we win, the $20,000 grant will go a long way to helping. I live three blocks away from the site, and it's been interesting watching it being transformed from a vacant lot into cropland.

Link here: http://www.deloachcommunitygardens.com/garden/15 . You can vote once per day.

Thanks!

Djöfull;9744240 said:

no it isn't, it's your nordic soul which is speaking... :lol:
do you feel embarassed or what? :p

ahaha no, i meant to say that i put them over my head. i lay my head on the pillow and my hair above my head and leave them to fall between the matress and the bed head (i have a bed made of wrought-iron so it is not solid and they can easily fall)

Haha no, I've had braids and I don't really look sexy. At all. Other advice? :lol:

KVLT AZ FKK! :headbang:

Yeah, Italians are awkward people.

yes we definitely are :)
other advices? i don't know :p
it's working good with braid/braids (two braids is more german style :lol:) but well, you can also lie yourself which isn't problematic at all and let her on the top :tickled:

I always get my hair caught in the set belt clasp, that holds it to the side of the car...annoying as shit.

Yeah that sometimes happen to me, but what occurs really often is my hair getting all tangled up in my backpack. I take my backpack off, and in doing so pull my head downwards.

yes we definitely are :)
other advices? i don't know :p
it's working good with braid/braids (two braids is more german style :lol:) but well, you can also lie yourself which isn't problematic at all and let her on the top :tickled:

I don't mind any position to be honest, I use several hahahaha. Main problem is when I'm on top, instead of focusing on what I should be focusing on, I'm thinking "I want to cut my fucking hair" hahaha.

Hey - want to do something awesome for nature? Vote on an urban farm, so that it can win a grant!

The Seattle Community Farm is an Urban Farm, in the planning stages, that will be built on an unused tract of land. Community members and neighbors will start and maintain the farm, and the food grown on this farm will be distributed to a diverse population that sometimes doesn't have access to fresh produce. It's a very worthy cause, and if we win, the $20,000 grant will go a long way to helping. I live three blocks away from the site, and it's been interesting watching it being transformed from a vacant lot into cropland.

Link here: http://www.deloachcommunitygardens.com/garden/15 . You can vote once per day.

Thanks!

Voted! Really cool project, hope Seattle wins!

do you feel embarassed or what? :p
Not really. It was a mix of a humorous response and protecting the people prone to embarrassement. :tickled:

Great solution with the hair. I hope it doesn't get tangled up though...

I cut my long, curly hair 2 years ago. Sometimes it would get stuck under the pillow. It's getting longer now, I don't know what to do with it. I probably have to get some hairband to keep my hair in place when I play basketball.