Alec's Tavern : The Frost Blast

Djöfull;9745588 said:
I cut my long, curly hair 2 years ago. Sometimes it would get stuck under the pillow. It's getting longer now, I don't know what to do with it. I probably have to get some hairband to keep my hair in place when I play basketball.
do with it what your girlfriend says! :lol: or, if you don't have one... ugh... :loco:

curls are sexy, so you should show them off! :p and the best way is... to let them grow! :lol:

@Defiance: i think some people are more resistant to the irritations of having long hair, and others absolutely are not. I have never had short hair in my whole life, and those irritations are a part of my daily life (i'm sure as they are lefay's). I'm so used to having long hair that i do some actions automatically, like for ex. when i'm in a crowd or in a thick bush i grab my hair immediately and pull it together to my chest, so that it doesn't get entangled with something/somebody, etc... So like when making love, you don't really have much notice of it as well, because it goes automatically. Or if you ever do, you just throw your hair to the side and continue doing what was that you were doing at the moment... :lol: I mean, if you really get very annoyed too often and distracted then maybe long hair is not for you :p

i wonder how andreas was able to keep his hair so long when he lived in the forest without having a bathroom in the cabin. i just can figure out what hell it was like to wash them :yow:
so you know why he had them cut in the end :lol:

I'm so used to having long hair that i do some actions automatically, like for ex. when i'm in a crowd or in a thick bush i grab my hair immediately and pull it together to my chest, so that it doesn't get entangled with something/somebody, etc... So like when making love, you don't really have much notice of it as well, because it goes automatically. Or if you ever do, you just throw your hair to the side and continue doing what was that you were doing at the moment...

Right!, i do the same...
i think in the same way. I have my hair long since I was 13 years old( soon i will have 29 ) and im so used to have my hair long that I cant even imagine how it would be without my long hair, just, is part of my life.

My hair reaches my belt and usually keep it there, but some years ago i had my hair longer for some years, and yeah, sometimes was a little anoying to sit down over him. Over the years I collected a lot of stories in which my hair is caught in an infinite number of things, but it has never affected my life or has become a nuisance. I think, is just a matter of getting used to it.

Long live to long hair! :headbang:

I only have hair down to my shoulders, and I'm sick of it. May be time for a change; I haven't had short hair for half a decade now.

ahaha no i just sweep the floor during nights. i let them fall on the ground after having put them on the pillow above my head...that's the only way i can sleep! :)

idiot!!!! :lol:
i always make sure to have it with some kind of updo when i'm in the bathroom :lol:
but yes, it's a quite annoying life sometimes, like when you get knotted to things, doors, beds, chairs, your own ass, handles, dresses, zips, people, ect etc :p
i wonder how andreas was able to keep his hair so long when he lived in the forest without having a bathroom in the cabin. i just can figure out what hell it was like to wash them :yow:

Well, there's a theory that says that after 6 weeks of not washing your hair you don't need shampoo and stuff anymore. After this period your scalp did get back the natural balance. It something I once want to try, but ... social obligations you know ;)

Anyway your hair does look great. You must be an eye catcher in your neighborhood!

Well, there's a theory that says that after 6 weeks of not washing your hair you don't need shampoo and stuff anymore. After this period your scalp did get back the natural balance. It something I once want to try, but ... social obligations you know ;)

Anyway your hair does look great. You must be an eye catcher in your neighborhood!

i read about this, but i'm not sure if it's true.
anyway i'm not going to try!!!! :lol:
a week is already enough for me to have my hair dirty :)

yes, quite.
but it's something that you get used to in the end. at the beginning i was little bit annoyed because i found people looking and touching them, secretely or not, or saying things behind me like "looks like rapunzen!!!" but then, together with the frequency with which it was happening, it started to become funny and epic, and now i'm amused about this.
also yesterday i had a funny epidose.
i was sitting at the pub, then i stood up and went to pay, i saw a girl coming to me with a big smile on her face who told me "can i make you a question? do you have extentions?"
me "uhm no!"
she "i kneeeeeeeeew that! thank you!!!!"
she returned to her table making the unmistakable italian gesture for "fuck you" towards her friends and telling them "i was right! i won!!!"
in practice they placed a bet on my hair about if they were natural or with extensions! :lol: :lol::lol:

@elvina: it's true, you get used to very long hair, and you start to make things in order to prevent accidents to it.
when i'm in crowded places i always make myself a braid, when i sit on a chair i grab it to not sit on it, when i'm wearing a jacket i move it on my chest, put on the jacket and then put them again on the back, and so on.

but andreas cutted it time after returning to civilty!

i read about this, but i'm not sure if it's true.
anyway i'm not going to try!!!! :lol:
a week is already enough for me to have my hair dirty :)

yes, quite.
but it's something that you get used to in the end. at the beginning i was little bit annoyed because i found people looking and touching them, secretely or not, or saying things behind me like "looks like rapunzen!!!" but then, together with the frequency with which it was happening, it started to become funny and epic, and now i'm amused about this.
also yesterday i had a funny epidose.
i was sitting at the pub, then i stood up and went to pay, i saw a girl coming to me with a big smile on her face who told me "can i make you a question? do you have extentions?"
me "uhm no!"
she "i kneeeeeeeeew that! thank you!!!!"
she returned to her table making the unmistakable italian gesture for "fuck you" towards her friends and telling them "i was right! i won!!!"
in practice they placed a bet on my hair about if they were natural or with extensions! :lol: :lol::lol:

@elvina: it's true, you get used to very long hair, and you start to make things in order to prevent accidents to it.
when i'm in crowded places i always make myself a braid, when i sit on a chair i grab it to not sit on it, when i'm wearing a jacket i move it on my chest, put on the jacket and then put them again on the back, and so on.

but andreas cutted it time after returning to civilty!

Hahaha without doubt, kudos to you! *jealous*

do with it what your girlfriend says! :lol: or, if you don't have one... ugh... :loco:
curls are sexy, so you should show them off! :p and the best way is... to let
Nah, hopeless with women and low self esteem. Maybe I should embrace my curliness and specialty.

It not so much of a problem, the hair, once you can tie your hair behind your head. But the stage in between can be troublesome when it's windy and one plays sport.

Me in my prime...
hrlubbi2.jpg

Djöfull;9746940 said:
Nah, hopeless with women and low self esteem. Maybe I should embrace my curliness and specialty.
you definitely should, you are cute! i dunno how tall you are but with those long blond curls and beard you wouldn't look out of place in some viking movie ;) you have that typical scandinavian appearance some girls are really crazy about. i bet you are searching in the wrong places :p

Djöfull;9746940 said:

It not so much of a problem, the hair, once you can tie your hair behind your head. But the stage in between can be troublesome when it's windy and one plays sport.

Me in my prime...
hrlubbi2.jpg

In a totally non-homosexual way, you look good! Especially your hair, it looks really nice and has a nice colour.

you definitely should, you are cute! i dunno how tall you are but with those long blond curls and beard you wouldn't look out of place in some viking movie ;) you have that typical scandinavian appearance some girls are really crazy about. i bet you are searching in the wrong places :p

Yeah most definitely, women would be all over you here. They love European factions. As with you, I wish I weren't that shy; I'd get laid more often. Damn Asperger! :p

Thanks for the cheering words, guys. I'm about 188cm. But looks aren't everything, the other aspect is personality.
I'm kind of a cynic type and perfectionist and tend to see the negative aspects in people, including myself. I have depressive tendencies and tend to isolate myself. I pretty much given up on going downtown to " have fun", All the noise and racket. The drinking culture doesn't appeal to me really anymore. Always the same shit. It feels like I'm stuck in a rut.

Defiance, you're a smart chap, just like my cousin.. who has Asperger. I hope you're not as socially awkward as him. hehe

And noooow for something completely different!

Swedish jumbojet hostel

Swedish tree house in Norrland ( also a jet hostel in Costa Rica at the end of the video) http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/fast_track/9130766.stm

Last edited by a moderator:
Wahahahahaha!!!

Hahaha :lol: .

Djöfull;9747287 said:
Thanks for the cheering words, guys. I'm about 188cm. But looks aren't everything, the other aspect is personality.
I'm kind of a cynic type and perfectionist and tend to see the negative aspects in people, including myself. I have depressive tendencies and tend to isolate myself. I pretty much given up on going downtown to " have fun", All the noise and racket. The drinking culture doesn't appeal to me really anymore. Always the same shit. It feels like I'm stuck in a rut.

Defiance, you're a smart chap, just like my cousin.. who has Asperger. I hope you're not as socially awkward as him. hehe

Swedish jumbojet hostel
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwhPrRFeMxI&h=fd898

Swedish tree house in Norrland http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/fast_track/9130766.stm

Just saying what I think :) .Yeah looks are certainly not everything. I'm very perfectionist and cynic too, but I try to have a balance and see the good and evil in everything (yin-yang). I also have depressive tendencies, hurrah for bipolarity! Hence me taking pills every day haha. And I hate the drinking culture (at least the one here), what's the point of drinking until you're comatose? I love beer, but won't normally have more than three or four bottles an evening.

"Socially awkward" is an understatement. I'm, literally, insane, so I don't know how to handle social situations hahahaha. I like to go out and have fun, I guess mostly because now that I don't have a girl I need someone with whom I can make love :p . Anyhow, I really don't know what to do in social situations. Worst part is, most of my friends are like that haha, a bunch of "socially awkward guys". The Asperger stuff really fucks with me sometimes; I wouldn't know if a woman wants to sleep with me unless she's on my bed with her legs open saying "I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME, GET IT"? Hahahaha! No seriously, I've had woman on bed, looking at me, with a face like "hmmmm what're you doing over there with your computer…?" Yup that's me, the good-looking guy who can't get laid because he's crazy :p .

Hahaha the jumbo hostel looks life fun :p , and yes, there's one like that here.

I laughed inside myself by reading your message (sorry?)

Insane, eh? So you don't spot social cues like whether the receiver of your verbal message is interested in the subject you are talking about? And you can go on and on and on about your nerdy subject? Interrrupting people? Thinking out loud? Smiling excessively to people about things YOU think are fun? I'm describing my cousin...

Emotional cues can be subtle, but the give important information. Some say non verbal message is more than half of communicatin. I took a test at the bbc site about fake and authentic smiles some time ago. I haz dun well: 18/20

The no homo message is pretty funny when you look at it. It shows the inability of the male humans to express them selves in an honest and profound manner otherwise they lose they're manliness of the dominant male culture that may label them as gay. I really think it's narrowmindedness as personality traits can overlap, typical female and typical male ones... and every person is special. But the conformity can pressure you to behave differently from what your inner mind feels. Of course I might be generalizing myself...

George Carlin has a great sketch about "the male disease". Youtube it.

Djöfull;9747343 said:
I laughed inside myself by reading your message (sorry?)

Insane, eh? So you don't spot social cues like whether the receiver of your verbal message is interested in the subject you are talking about? And you can go on and on and on about your nerdy subject? Interrupting people? Thinking out loud? Smiling excessively to people about things YOU think are fun? I'm describing my cousin...

Emotional cues can be subtle, but the give important information. Some say non verbal message is more than half of communicatin. I took a test at the bbc site about fake and authentic smiles some time ago. I haz dun well: 18/20

The no homo message is pretty funny when you look at it. It shows the inability of the male humans to express them selves in an honest and profound manner otherwise they lose they're manliness of the dominant male culture that may label them as gay. I really think it's narrowmindedness as personality traits can overlap, typical female and typical male ones... and every person is special. But the conformity can pressure you to behave differently from what your inner mind feels. Of course I might be generalizing myself...

George Carlin has a great sketch about "the male disease". Youtube it.

Haha no problem I laughed too :lol:.

Yup, exactly that; you nailed it.

It's funny because as a linguist I've studied a lot about non-verbal communication, so if it's with someone else (i.e. I'm not involved in the interaction in any way whatsoever) I can totally tell what's going on. e.g. I saw a video of a CRn gal interviewing Mikael Stanne (DT), and I though "Oh she's so into this guy" (just to not put it in "nasty" words).

Haha well I can express myself quite well, but what you say is true. I'm "slightly" bisexual (can one even be that?) so there you go haha. I've never been with a guy and don't think I'll ever be, unless he's Leonardo DiCaprio hahahahaha. But yes, society's norms encourage people to not express their feelings and be themselves, so fuck that. I believe you need rules (otherwise we'd end up killing each other), but I also think people should be able to do what they want in bed and the like. As a great Canadian, Pierre Trudeau, once said: "The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation". 'Nuff said.

Thanx for the chat, I'll pick it up from where we ended maybe later.

I should be off to bed... But before I go to bed I'll watch Transexual horselovers IV just to be myself and express my emotions privately.

:err:

:loco: Good night...

oh my....you have written too much and i don't know from where to start to reply.

@djofull: i've seen you some years ago and i can surely say you're a good looking guy. come to italy and you will have all the women you want!!! :lol: we don't have cute tall viking blond haired guys like you here. you will be contended like a piece of bread into famine :lol:
about personality, i don't know you so well so i can have only an idea of how you can be in everyday's life, but you seem to be a nice person. i don't think there are person without qualities, we all have some, in a way or another, it's just a matter to find a person who appreciate them, who can see our good qualities and not only our imperfections. it's like to find our missing part, someone who is really complementary to us.

@defiance: i'm really sorry about your asperger. you already said you have it, but i didn't know how heavily it affected your life and relationships (from what i know there are many levels of this illness, it can be really soft or serious).
about being gay or bisexual or liking pets, i mean, when it come to these things there are no rules at all for me. the only important thing is respect. when you respect the other person, her/his will and needs, it doens't matter if is a male, a female, if younger or older. i think everybody should feel free to do what his heart or his nature tells him, and no one has the right to judge if it's wrong of not.
thanks god i'm atheist :lol:
i'm born in a very religious state where homosexuality is considered a sort of illness or pervertion, and the church doens't allow it. and italian males just horrify to hear people speak of homosexuals, and "you are homosex" is one of the worst offence you can address to a man.
fortunately i'm out from all this shit, i've grown up open minded and i'm really proud of it.
i don't know why males are so scared from this, maybe they are just scared by their feminine side? i don't know...but as i see, it works exaclty the same in all parts of the world.

Djöfull;9747287 said:
I'm kind of a cynic type and perfectionist and tend to see the negative aspects in people, including myself. I have depressive tendencies and tend to isolate myself. I pretty much given up on going downtown to " have fun", All the noise and racket. The drinking culture doesn't appeal to me really anymore. Always the same shit.
omg that sounds exactly like me!! :eek: if i was single and a couple of years younger i would so totally make advances :p:oops: i mean i don't know you in real life but the way you describe yourself it seems that we are on the same wave length. Besides you seem very intelligent which is also a must in my book :lol:;)

I believe you need rules (otherwise we'd end up killing each other), but I also think people should be able to do what they want in bed and the like. As a great Canadian, Pierre Trudeau, once said: "The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation". 'Nuff said.
i would disagree with that. If you want this to be true, then all those pedos will also want freedom, just like everybody else. And this is plain wrong. As long as it involves adult people in their good senses it's ok with me. When there's somebody involved who cannot speak up for themselves, like children, animals and mentally disabled it should remain a taboo.

i would disagree with that. If you want this to be true, then all those pedos will also want freedom, just like everybody else. And this is plain wrong. As long as it involves adult people in their good senses it's ok with me. When there's somebody involved who cannot speak up for themselves, like children, animals and mentally disabled it should remain a taboo.

i think this is understood.
that's why i spoke about respect. when you're not hurting anybody (included you), then you're doing it right, no matter if with a man or a woman.
i'm not religious at all, but there's one moral principle of catholic religion which i think it's a right value to follow, humanly speaking, and it is to don't hurt anyone and don't do to other people what you don't want that people would do to you.