Alec's Tavern : The Frost Blast

Also, just wondering if anyone has got any good recommendations for literature.

Oh, and let's not forget about the master, :worship: Terry Pratchett :worship:! Although you probably know about him as well.. Anything he does, but especially the discworld novels.

I was actually in a play made of Wyrd Sisters back in my ...days (can't remember what the english school system is like. The 13:th year, what is that, highschool?). Anyways, I translated the thing, and also acted in it. It went very well, and one show was even filmed and all. Sadly, I never got to see it though, because I moved away a short time later...

FUCKING FUCK YEAH!
ULVER_flask.jpg

I just ordered this. It is so awesome I can't describe it!

They look cool, but I think the chances of it being used are unlikely. If it didn't have Shadows of The Sun written across it, I might have been interested somewhat as well.

Rivfadír;6832040 said:
You didn't like Shadows of the Sun?
I thought it was fairly weak compaired to some of their other releases. And to be fair they hyped it up far too much, which annoyed me a lot.

i was thinking about buying a flask...but it always looks like they don't hold enough.

Rivfadír;6835289 said:
I just want this one because it is ULVER!

Indeed. I wouldn't use mine, TIME TO SIT ON THE SHELF AND LOOK REALLY PRETTY!

Plastichead confirmed my order went through fine. SOLEFALD WILL BE ON ITS WAY! But we have to wait longer for The Circular Drain which is laaaame.