Alec's Tavern : The Frost Blast

they say it two times in that song (I mean "comed") so they cannot be excused :p

P.S. Thidrek sorry for the delay of the mail but Christmas busy-time's fault, as soon as I'm tranquil I'll sit down and reply to you

Rivfadír;6854653 said:
My Ulver flask is pretty.

It's not an Ulver flask but my sister got me an old Red Army officer flask from he furniture / eccentric antiques store her boyfriend works at. I wish I had a cam so I could take some pics, but I'm sitting here, twiddling my thumbs while I wait for next Monday to roll around. EXAMS MWHAHA.

It's not an Ulver flask but my sister got me an old Red Army officer flask from he furniture / eccentric antiques store her boyfriend works at. I wish I had a cam so I could take some pics, but I'm sitting here, twiddling my thumbs while I wait for next Monday to roll around. EXAMS MWHAHA.

What does it look like? Sounds cool.

Ew, now there are Myspace bots on Last.fm too... This is a pm I received earlier.

So, looks like the time has arrived for me to start using this site. I can resist no more! I took a look at your page and well, I liked what I saw..

So, my name is Ariana Phillips. I think you and I should probably be friends, cause you seem pretty cool, and possibly cute! (it's so tough to tell in this digital world

anyways, i'd go on and on, but I'd like to get an answer from you.. You should check out my other page on this other site, I'm usually on over there: http://www.friendaholic.org/?id=2536&mypics (my username is feistee_hotty). Then maybe we could chat sometime! you know what they say.. looks captures the eyes, but personality wins over the heart.. haha..

take care,

Ariana Phillips

I hoped they wouldn't come there.

yup

same people who post in Mr.V forum post in Borky (logically) and Asgeir and Lazare have been hanging out in the Borky forum while Mr.V is busy somewhere

so we're posting over there =)

Pretty much.

Lars and Asgeir have made the forums perkier. Especially Asgeir. When he's not being catty about various topics, he gives out relationship, hairstyling, and culinary advice!

Asgeir needs to come over here and give the Vintersorg forum some fashion tips.

omfg, today there was karnewal, in other countries it is known as carnival, in our town and, hehe, it was soooooooo great!!!!
gaunerin shousd know it, but maybe she doesnt like it :rofl: