Alec's Tavern : The Frost Blast

A Slovenian sports channel (sport klub) had some sort of SMS lottery, I think I just had to sent 'SK EURO' to their number and that was that:) I also think the ticket is for matches from the quarter finals onward which makes it all that much more sweeter:D No matter which teams i end up seeing (fingers crossed that i get my favorite, Germany). Should be one helluva experience!:)

yeah, "Spaß" derives from Italian "spasso"! ;)
But it's pronounced with a little difference: the "s" is spoken like a "sh", so it's like "shpass". There are other loanwords from other languages, too, that follow this rule: Spagghetti, Sport, Stop, Start. Native speakers' hair must stand to the end, haha :D

well I can frankly tell you that in my region (and in some others) we pronunce it "shpass" this will make northern Italy's people's hair stand to the end :loco:

dunno how many times it went on Italian TV but everytime I watch it it's a shpass, mostly because "shtrunz" is some kind of southern Italy pronunciation of "stronzo" which means "asshole" (even if literally it's the turd), once it went with Italian translations on the bottom and it was even more hilarious

dunno how many times it went on Italian TV but everytime I watch it it's a shpass, mostly because "shtrunz" is some kind of southern Italy pronunciation of "stronzo" which means "asshole" (even if literally it's the turd), once it went with Italian translations on the bottom and it was even more hilarious

:lol:

I did not know that this is known outside Germany. To listen to it must be really fun as an Italian person ^^

:lol:

I did not know that this is known outside Germany. To listen to it must be really fun as an Italian person ^^

he even did a TV commercial in the same vein where he had to sell a washing machine and tried to convince a bunch of housewives in a locker room to buy it talking about its performances you know punching the washer and talking loudly :lol:

There was this guy at a Turisas gig who looked exactly like Vintersorg. We kept harassing him all night about it. The Haircut, the beard, the piercings and the dress sense, just everything. I wished we got a photo of him.

There was this guy at a Turisas gig who looked exactly like Vintersorg. We kept harassing him all night about it. The Haircut, the beard, the piercings and the dress sense, just everything. I wished we got a photo of him.

wow the world is full of vintersorg doubles... nice. :heh:
i've this friend of mine who had long hair, he has cut them, i haven't seem him for a long time and then shock....now he really looks like mr v (same hair, same expression, but he has dark eyes). i have to say he has also the same geniality, he is a musician, he got two diplomes at the conservatory for both piano and orchestra conductor, now he plays in a lot a bands. he is a such talented painter too, he makes comics, fantasy drawings, and stuff like that. this abundance of artistic talent concentrated in a single person is nearly unbelievable :loco:
and he's a really mad guy :kickass: