Alec's Tavern : The Frost Blast

Ah, just got back from seeing Gorefest in Aarhus, Wednesday, and in Copenhagen yesterday. Anyone seeing them at Inferno today will have a great time, I can promise you that. Both shows were great, and full of energy! The setlist could have been a bit longer though...

At least that´s my experience of ´em. I worked with a Danish guy once,he was always loud as hell and talked all the time,even though no one understood a word."No ska vi feste for faen!" :)

i visited Ålborg years ago.
a terrifing smell of puked beer floated in the air above the entire city :ill:

Maybe it was originally called Ølborg! :D

i think it's ceres' industry's fault which stands right in the middle of the town.
in front of the industry the air was unbreathable :lol:

strange to know that Ålborg is the biggest town of the peninsula (this is what i've been told), because it has so many inhabitants as the place were i live which is considered to be a small town here.

Ma anche Uomini & Donne, Amici, Mai dire Grande Fratello, Le Iene, Lucignolo, Studio Aperto......... sono un trash-dipendente :worship:
Voglio fà il tronistaaaaaaaa:kickass:

:lol: :lol:

spero tu stia scherzando
wip41km4.gif

il tempo che passo davanti alla tv è praticamente tendente allo zero....
guardo giusto su sky qualche serie (tipo lost, csi, dexter) e qualche programma mongolo tipo "braniac" o "hai mai provato a..", insomma quei programmi che pongono domande scientifiche stupide e danno risposte altrettanto stupide :lol: tipo "cosa accadrebbe se le api si estinguessero?" risposta da panico "catostrofe climatica, siccità e morte di molte specie vegetali, nonche animali"
dentiwb1.gif

oppure "cosa accadrebbe se l'intera popolazione della terra saltasse contemporaneamente????" risposta "supponendo che saltassero tutti assieme nello stesso istante su un'unica sedia nell'isola di wight....non accadrebbe assolutamente niente, nessuna deviazione dell'asse terreste o della rotazione"
o anche come calcolare la velocità della luce usando un forno microonde :loco:

Buongiorno,mi chiamo Jonas,sono svedese,mi piaco italiano! Una birra scura piccola per favore!

hej, jag heter valentina och jag är intaliensk. jag älskar den svenska tungan och svenska pojkarna :lol::lol::lol: ahahaah

ok basta cosi prima che faccia troppi errori o dica troppe minchiate :oops: