Alec's Tavern : The Frost Blast

By "higher authorities" you mean something like stabbing?
I'm a "knives guy", if you need any tips. :lol:

:lol: maybe.

to break a negative wave a little: it's my birthday today! ^^ :D and though it's not as fun as it would have been if i went to Opeth which are playing somewhere near me right now, it's ok :) always look on the bright side of life!

¡Felíz cumpleaños! :kickass:

holy shit! my cousin give birth to a baby some minutes ago, the little girl weights 4 kg and 650 gr :OMG:

i'm going to the hospital to see my newborn plump cousin :)
i'm really looking forward to see her, i'm a bit moved :oops:

I'm still writing my endless masters thesis. Which means that I found new limits on my tiredness levels...

There are some things that keep me going though.
The first one is the fact that my grandmother had her foot broken for 30 years. If she could handle that, then I definitely can handle this.
The second one is to think that I'm going to finish this some day, eventually, and then I'm going for beer. And maybe popcorn...

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Keep it up! I'll finish in two weeks! :)

Just saw the awesome entrance of the Gynyutokusentai (Ginyu Special Forces, Fuerzas Especiales Ginyu) in Dragon Ball Kai ep. 28!!!

Tokusentai! Tokusentai!!! Here's the video, if you don't want to watch it all move it to around 3:15.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxoLt8N-pUQ&NR=1[/ame]

Oh and just so you know, I'm a total Dragon Ball freak. And yes, I did just change my avatar to Kaioh-sama :kickass: .

OMG, i alread seen the drunken guy video, laughted so much the first time :loco:
this guy is a hero :lol:
let's appreciate his devotion toward alchool :lol: never too much drunk for another beer :kickass:

I just love the way he break dances with the 6-pack on his hand.
And later, he break dances with popcorn on his hand.
I would really like to see what he is capable of with Mjolnir.

@Defiance: classic Dragon Ball. In Portugal we had a dubbed version with much ridiculer voices, some of the characters even had accents from specific regions of the country. Made Dragon Ball incredibly funny and a huge success. It was a problem during the Freezer era, because a LOT of students skipped classes to watch the episodes.

what are you studying? and what's your thesis about?

Finishing a masters in Multimedia Communication - Interactive Multimedia. Which means I'm probably going to be a webdesigner os something like that.

My thesis is about applying psychology theories to multimedia aplications, in order to help people stop smoking. I am not exactly interested on this subject, but it gave me the option to go to Greece so I accepted.
And going to Greece meant being drunk on the rain with some finnish guys shouting "PERKELE!!" each time we saw a thunder...

Finishing a masters in Multimedia Communication - Interactive Multimedia. Which means I'm probably going to be a webdesigner os something like that.
haha it sounds pretty much the same as what i've been studying myself: i have a bachelor degree in Media Technology. :) I think the half of my class ended up being a webdesigner too, the other (the nerdier) part ended up being some kind of a programmer... Few of us with good connections ended up working for tv or music studios...
Is your study also so wide-ranging and covering all the media, or is it more specific and has to do only with computers?

Sounds the same.
A lot of nerdier elements are going/will go into programming, the rest goes for webdesign, a few will join tv studios.
Some people also do stuff relating to graphic design or advertisement.

Me? I'm going to be unemployed!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! :kickass: