Alec's Tavern : The Frost Blast

@Everyone: Thanx a lot. Really.

Update: At midnight there was a 6,0º richter replica. Nothing important happened tho. Today at morning there was a new 6,6º Richter eq. Water supply was restored but it will be cut off at any time.

@Everyone: Thanx a lot. Really.

Update: At midnight there was a 6,0º richter replica. Nothing important happened tho. Today at morning there was a new 6,6º Richter eq. Water supply was restored but it will be cut off at any time.

i haven't read all the previous pages, so i ask it again! where do you exactly live and how far from the quake?

But I see that Valparaíso is very damaged too, isn't it?

Not so much, if we compare the situation at south with mine. Most of Valparaíso's houses/buildings are really old. we had 'luck' (I just don't believe on it) that the eq happened more or less far away from us. I'm sure if a 8,8° hits Valpo, the whole city will perish. We had an Eq on 1985 which started on this region (region here used as state) - 7,7° - and the consequences were ridiculously brutal.

Until december 09, at the very place of the desaster. I was there on January too. Now I live at Valparaíso, 500 km (more or less) at north.

i'm sorry about that.
too many disasters are happening in the last months :Smug:

Why I love Seattle Reason # 5719857:

It's currently snowing out. It's also sunny.

A coworker saw this, and asked "Are you sure it's not ash?"

We then had to think about it, and whether one of the local volcanoes had exploded recently. We decided that no, it's actually snow. But that we had to askt he question? Awesome. We have some bizarre weather here!

this night a quake has happened in greece. not very strong though, 4.6, south of athen.

sismologist said that there is no interdepence between the quakes of the last months, but it stars to sound like a bullshit.

this night a quake has happened in greece. not very strong though, 4.6, south of athen.

sismologist said that there is no interdepence between the quakes of the last months, but it stars to sound like a bullshit.

We even had a small quake in Norway last week or the week before. Norway never has earthquakes.

We even had a small quake in Norway last week or the week before. Norway never has earthquakes.

just think that europe is pushed by africa which is moving towards the north.
italy is going to disappear one day, and all the mediterrean sea :cry:

Remember 2012 :heh:

elvina was right! :lol:

i've tought about the possibility of the end of the world in this days, and my conclusion is: i won't be sad. i won't leave anyone behind, and this is what mostly hurts of death, everyone i know will die, my family, my friends, i will not suffer for them and they will not suffer for me...i have no kids for who to wish a good future in a good world....so....
i would only be sad about not having lived a long life....

yeah i'm delirious.... but i have woked up at 6.30 this morning and i'm not used to such dawn hours :loco:

yeah i'm delirious.... but i have woked up at 6.30 this morning and i'm not used to such dawn hours :loco:

Heh. I woke up at 5:30 this am, to paint. Perhaps I am insane - but it turned out to be a good painting! (At least I am happy with it!) At least I went to bed for an hour or two afterwards, then got up at my 'normal' time to go to work. Where I am drinking down black tea like a madwoman.

Well, The earthquake here in santiago was really strong, it was like 8.0º Richter, but most of the buildings are O.K. (except some apartments, some bridges and some old houses here and there) Here I had a wall from one of my neighbours all over my yard. If anyone of my familiy had run towards the main door, that one could have get killed by the bricks, but that was not the case. Near where I live an old lady died buried by a wall.

I feel I don't have problems facing earthquakes, not even big ones like this one. But If I had to see a Tsunami, i'd shit myself. Anyway, the worst part here for me was listening to people's screams from different places. Most of them were pure panic or shit like that, but that's something I will need some time to forget (if I ever will).