Alec's Tavern : The Frost Blast

then...it is official :cry:

TYPE O NEGATIVE keyboardist Josh Silver has confirmed to BLABBERMOUTH.NET that the band's frontman, Peter Steele, passed away yesterday (Wednesday, April 14) at the age of 48. No official cause of death has yet been released, but it is believed that Steele died of heart failure.

Mistress Juliya (a.k.a. Juliya Chernetsky) of Fuse TV broke the news on her Twitter page last night, stating that she spoke to TYPE O NEGATIVE guitarist Kenny Hickey just before midnight New York time, and that Kenny confirmed that the rumors were true.

petesteelerip.jpg

Damn, he was so young.

Oh, my Cthulhu! today I discovered a HUGE fissure on my building, from the 4th floor to the 1st, which divides the whole building on 2 perfect halfs. It can be seen both outside and inside. People is scared, thinking that the building is deeply sliced and it will fall with another big (or not so big) earthquake for sure.

I wanna sell my apartment and GTFO of there.

:cry:

Big fan of October Rust, but I never really got into any of their other albums. Sad though, I had hoped to see them live one day.

i'm not a big fan of TOP but he, with no doubts, had brought a big contribution to metal....
plus, he was so young and that's why it's a bigger tragedy....

Sigurðr;9044846 said:
Here the mothernature as graced us with a lots of rain and wind throwing everything to the sky :lol:

I'm very interested on the situation of your country, since I know some people there and Winter is approaching. I wonder if we'll be blasted by the rain as you (I'm from Chile).

There was a 5,9º replica at south some hours ago. People is scared.

The homeless people at south is not thinking too much lately. They don't wanna move from what was left of their homes to shelters afraid of losing the few things they still have. A lot of people uses cheap tents for now but it's raining, and they'll get all ill soon or later. Hospitals are collapsed and the supplies are insufficient.

I love rain, but I hope it won't strike here so hard as it's doing on Brazil. It would be the worst thing ever for the earthquake victims.

I'm very interested on the situation of your country, since I know some people there and Winter is approaching. I wonder if we'll be blasted by the rain as you (I'm from Chile).

There was a 5,9º replica at south some hours ago. People is scared.

The homeless people at south is not thinking too much lately. They don't wanna move from what was left of their homes to shelters afraid of losing the few things they still have. A lot of people uses cheap tents for now but it's raining, and they'll get all ill soon or later. Hospitals are collapsed and the supplies are insufficient.

I love rain, but I hope it won't strike here so hard as it's doing on Brazil. It would be the worst thing ever for the earthquake victims.

I didnt know you live in Chile o.o how is your city? its ok? well i dont know what they pass on tv about the rain here , the last town suffering hard is Rio de Janeiro, every rain in that city make all places go underwater, and with a lot of poor people living in hills the rain make all hills go down and a lot of people die..theres one hill, ALL the hill down, killing all the poor comunity there *at least 200 people* but i dont live in rio de janeiro or sao paulo *other city suffering with the rain* these cities are suffering because they are too big, so, much people = much problems..i live in south, in a city called curitiba, its very small compared to rj or sp but yesterday the rain fuck the city pretty good, i stayed without light for 16 hours *the wind throw a HUGE tree in the street fucking the light installation* but today is very quiet, some people are talking about this winter that will strike, winter here is a little strong *-5* so maybe this year we ll have snow

Ps: these hills going down is more terrifying than earthquakes here because if you get stuked under a collapsed building at least you have air to breath, but in the hills is all guck, theres no way to breath when you are all buried with guck, you will die soon..the fireman there are just to pick up the dead bodies because every people buried with guck are dead

Sigurðr;9045046 said:
I didnt know you live in Chile o.o how is your city? its ok? well i dont know what they pass on tv about the rain here , the last town suffering hard is Rio de Janeiro, every rain in that city make all places go underwater, and with a lot of poor people living in hills the rain make all hills go down and a lot of people die..theres one hill, ALL the hill down, killing all the poor comunity there *at least 200 people* but i dont live in rio de janeiro or sao paulo *other city suffering with the rain* these cities are suffering because they are too big, so, much people = much problems..i live in south, in a city called curitiba, its very small compared to rj or sp but yesterday the rain fuck the city pretty good, i stayed without light for 16 hours *the wind throw a HUGE tree in the street fucking the light installation* but today is very quiet, some people are talking about this winter that will strike, winter here is a little strong *-5* so maybe this year we ll have snow

Ps: these hills going down is more terrifying than earthquakes here because if you get stuked under a collapsed building at least you have air to breath, but in the hills is all guck, theres no way to breath when you are all buried with guck, you will die soon..the fireman there are just to pick up the dead bodies because every people buried with guck are dead

Everything is ok here, excepting for a huge crack on my building but I'm not sure if the damage is serious or not. I guess I'll call to the 'city hall' to measure the real damage.

There have been too many car accidents lately. Past thor's day 2 busses and a truck crashed near from my job. 1 driver died and 40 people were injured. Today the bus where I was going to work almost crashed, there was an electric failure - on driver's words -. Past frigg's day happened almost the same shit.

There have been too many car accidents lately. Past thor's day 2 busses and a truck crashed near from my job. 1 driver died and 40 people were injured. Today the bus where I was going to work almost crashed, there was an electric failure - on driver's words -. Past frigg's day happened almost the same shit.

wow, thats strange :confused: its because the road problems after de earthquake?

God damn! Today, 23. of April nature has graced us with motherfucking SNOW. It's almost May!

two days ago i went to the beach to have a walk and there were people who was already sunbathing....
it was impressively hot, 29 degrees.
i see we have opposite problems :lol:

two days ago i went to the beach to have a walk and there were people who was already sunbathing....
it was impressively hot, 29 degrees.
i see we have opposite problems :lol:

impressively hot: 29 degress? thanks god you dont live in Rio de Janeiro, when i was there in the beginning of the year i even could walk outside...50 degrees:mad: oh god, how much i hate Rj:mad:

Sigurðr;9054122 said:
impressively hot: 29 degress? thanks god you dont live in Rio de Janeiro, when i was there in the beginning of the year i even could walk outside...50 degrees:mad: oh god, how much i hate Rj:mad:

it is hot for being still spring, and still april.
i know there are hotter places around the world, but i have big problems with my 40° in summer, so i don't want to imagine how i could feel with 50° :erk: