Alec's Tavern : The Frost Blast

I know someone who 'has' a Necronomicon. He found it at an old bookstore and paid for it 28 euro. The 'book' looks like a heavy volume but it contains 2 or 3 sheets with just some few 'spells' and diagrams. He was happy with it and I lol'd hard after taking a look to the 'book' and listening the 'adventure'.

I looked on Amazon and you can't really find the actual Necronomicon, just some lame books. It'd be interesting to see (a)(the) real one someday.

I've tried finding the Arc of the Covenant and the Holy Grail, but it seems like no store has any fictitious ancient mystical items any more. What has the world come to?

I've tried finding the Arc of the Covenant and the Holy Grail, but it seems like no store has any fictitious ancient mystical items any more. What has the world come to?

Tell me about it! I went to an antique shop the other day, asking for some copies of the Necronomicon, and they were sold out! 'The guy who just went out bought the last one', the woman said. Dammit!

I don't like (hate?) Slipknot, but it's still sad.

i would have bet on bret micheals as the next in line.
we have a saying in italy which is "non c'è 2 senza 3" (there's no 2 without 3), first peter steele, that ronnie james, now him.
wow...a good year for metal! :erk:
i'm not a slipknot fan, so musically it's not a big loss for me, but i'm sorry for him and his family....

A lot of earthquakes, dio has died, the guy from type-O negative, this guy from slipknot, yeaaahhh 2012 is comming, pick up your food and lets go to some nuclear bunker:lol: I think next year we'll have some rainfire and giant tornadoes throwing everything to the sky and later some crazy nibiru shit killing our planet.
I think ill going to live in Moon or other planet with some sexy alien making inter-galaxy love:loco:

Sigurðr;9114840 said:
A lot of earthquakes, dio has died, the guy from type-O negative, this guy from slipknot, yeaaahhh 2012 is comming, pick up your food and lets go to some nuclear bunker:lol: I think next year we'll have some rainfire and giant tornadoes throwing everything to the sky and later some crazy nibiru shit killing our planet.
I think ill going to live in Moon or other planet with some sexy alien making inter-galaxy love:loco:
you definitely should! :p
actually i saw on the news today they had a tornado in Germany :zombie:

Futurama is awesome, I can't wait for June 24, the airdate of the first episode for an entire new season! :D

wooooooow what the? It will be a new futurama season? Sorry for the ignorance haha for me the show ended in the 4th season :XX Now i started to talk about shows, i love family guy series and south park, the insanity in those series are absolutely hilarious:lol::lol: