Alec's Tavern : The Frost Blast

Sigurðr;9130959 said:
Why this forum is so dead? ): If we got 10 posts in a day its too much :cry:

if this forum is dead, the borknagar forum is 6 feet under :lol:
i dont' know why, maybe is just summer approaching!

This forum is very active taking into account that Vintersorg (the band) has done nothing since 3 years ago. Mr V has been very active but almost only studio stuff. What I think it's kinda weird and wrong is the Borknagar forum. The band released a new album (even with Vortex doing guest vocals), did a lot of promotion, played live and nothing happened. It seems like the opinions on Universal are really divided and a lot of people hated the album.

This forum is very active taking into account that Vintersorg (the band) has done nothing since 3 years ago. Mr V has been very active but almost only studio stuff. What I think it's kinda weird and wrong is the Borknagar forum. The band released a new album (even with Vortex doing guest vocals), did a lot of promotion, played live and nothing happened. It seems like the opinions on Universal are really divided and a lot of people hated the album.

Yes but even if this is a vintersorg forum people here need to talk with each other, theres a lot of ot threads here but practically no one go in those threads

maybe this is the answer.....

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=98475195&blogID=535221948

:erk: i'm going to miss Tyr..... he seems a nice guy and definitely a great bassist!! :kickass: i wonder where he's going to play next!

BUT! I kinda agree with the first comment on that page... :oops::oops:
anyway, i'm holding my breath and keeping my fingers crossed...

wtf..twice..this guy like to break up with bork:mad: yeah hes a great bassist, but Im wandering what happenned to him to break with bork..again

Sigurðr;9131390 said:
Yes but even if this is a vintersorg forum people here need to talk with each other, theres a lot of ot threads here but practically no one go in those threads

For a while Asgeir was posting in them; that made it fun for a little bit.

maybe this is the answer.....

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=98475195&blogID=535221948

:erk: i'm going to miss Tyr..... he seems a nice guy and definitely a great bassist!! :kickass: i wonder where he's going to play next!

BUT! I kinda agree with the first comment on that page... :oops::oops:
anyway, i'm holding my breath and keeping my fingers crossed...

a very sad news! :erk:
but as you told me, maybe it can open some chances to have vortex back in the band as bassist and support singer?!?
that would be nice...and everyone would be happy about listening again to his voice in some tracks...

but as you told me, maybe it can open some chances to have vortex back in the band as bassist and support singer?!?
that would be nice...and everyone would be happy about listening again to his voice in some tracks...
i'm not sure if Andreas would be that thrilled being in the same band with Vortex... :err: but we'll see. The newsflash has promised some good news soon... *fingers crossed*

^ Yes, I can't wait to hear about the about the good news!

uhm my memory is probably a little fuzzy, but as far as I recall, the Borknagar forum was pretty active around the time of last year's September mini-tour, and even more so after Universal was pirated :heh:

as for me, for what it's worth, I still visit almost daily, but don't post very often. Getting really tired of metal anyway, I'm more into ambient and electro stuff atm.

Thats would be weird, doesn't? I wonder how could it be live, Andreas singing Colossus and Vortex doing backing vocals...

What I would love to hear is a duet on the next album, Vortex being session clean vocals on some tracks like he did with Dimmu on SBD.

Thats would be weird, doesn't? I wonder how could it be live, Andreas singing Colossus and Vortex doing backing vocals...

What I would love to hear is a duet on the next album, Vortex being session clean vocals on some tracks like he did with Dimmu on SBD.

that would be weird, you're right, but maybe it can work, who knows?
everyone was happy to have one track sung by vortex on universal, so the experiment worked.
i only hope that vortex will not take andreas place! :loco: but that he can remain a bassist and a occasional singer as in dimmu!