Alec's Tavern : The Frost Blast

Thanx everybody (LOL Naglfar! that sounds like the script for Densha Otoko! XDDD)!

Apparently, my job will be going even better: for more time and more money. Everything else goes really well - even I've lost enough weight to have a normal BMI - after 6 years!

Thanx everybody (LOL Naglfar! that sounds like the script for Densha Otoko! XDDD)!

Apparently, my job will be going even better: for more time and more money. Everything else goes really well - even I've lost enough weight to have a normal BMI - after 6 years!

Haha I new it sounded familiar too, Densha Otoko! We're such nerds, Allfader XDDD.

Anyhow, it's great to read that things are doing so well for you. ¡Me alegra mucho!

the weather has been particullary generous here. after a short period when winter seemed to be arrived we had autumn again...
we still had 15-20 degree in the hottest hours, and 10 in the nights.
but 2 days ago it has snowed in mountains near the cost, so the temperature has lowered to 10-5, but that's pretty ok still.

Snowed here today, thank the fuck Christ it started after I got to work. Still, had to scrape off like 10cm of snow when I left for home. It' still falling.:/ Fucking snow.

^ Ah I love snow :) .

On a side note, I've been incredibly sick the last three days :( . I've been to the hospital for two consecutive nights, hence a shot in each of my callipygian buttocks :( . Really, I haven't felt so lousy in a very long time; I couldn't even move because of the shivers. When you add Type 1 Diabetes and Asthma, you get a serious combo right there.

I love it when it has just begun, but when it just keeps on snowing for weeks/months it gets pretty annoying indeed. What's even more frustrating is that as soon as a few flakes of snow have fallen, it's not uncommon to expect major delays and even cancelled trains, and traffic jams on highways all over the country. They just don't prepare for harsh weather, every year it's the same story :(
Usually first snow should have been here by now. Temperatures have fallen very quickly though.

^ Reminds me of Canada and the British-like obsession with weather :p . But it only happens in the Winter, I remember my uncle turning on the TV (big deal for him) every time he's about to go out. But hey, it's a very important issue back home; lot's of people do get killed because of the iced-roads (Sopor Aeternus: Slippy, slippy, slide!). I do bethink myself of (hurrah, archaic construction!) the time in which a truck fell down a really high bridge, not a nice scene.

^ Oh yeah, sorry to hear about that :( . I guess it's an action to end Lula's term with a high.

Back to snow:

ch101126.gif

^ actually i think it's about retalliation...those drug dealers was furious with some especial police unit in their communities, but i think it's about the olympics and world cup too..but i dont want to know the real reason, at least they are killing those bastards

i was flicking through a interior design magazine and there was a big article about scandinavian style and houses.
are scandinavian houses so fucking small? there was some photos and the room where really small and the furniture was studied to be as functional as possible, to spare space and create hidden areas where to stock things.
in poor words the philosophy of ikea, funish you home using all the space, even in height.

Sigurðr;9518680 said:
^ actually i think it's about retalliation...those drug dealers was furious with some especial police unit in their communities, but i think it's about the olympics and world cup too..but i dont want to know the real reason, at least they are killing those bastards

Even if I'm quite the hippie at times, I do believe certain people of society should simply be killed: The cost of looking for them, giving them a "fair" trial and keeping them in jail (where they can actually get academic degrees and stuff) is simply too much.

We're looking for you!!! :headbang:

Ad propos:

i was flicking through a interior design magazine and there was a big article about scandinavian style and houses.
are scandinavian houses so fucking small? there was some photos and the room where really small and the furniture was studied to be as functional as possible, to spare space and create hidden areas where to stock things.
in poor words the philosophy of ikea, funish you home using all the space, even in height.

Interesting, pics? I guess that's good, smaller houses = less forests being cleared up for our greedy needs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if I'm quite the hippie at times, I do believe certain people of society should simply be killed: The cost of looking for them, giving them a "fair" trial and keeping them in jail (where they can actually get academic degrees and stuff) is simply too much.

yeah, and you think that kind of people who kills 7-year old kids or any people want to learn something? even when they are in jail they do whatever thay want