Alexi doing clean vocals on a ballad?

who needs lyrics.... just an instrumental intro, like the Miami vice or The rock themes on Tokyo warhearts.... or that "hidden" keyboard tune at the end of something wild.

and yes i do like Sinergy and Nightwish's vocals too. i like a lot of other female metal singers as well.

Tarja is fucking hot. I have a big poster of her on my dorm room that I got from a swedish metal mag. She is a godess but I will never kiss her *sigh*

I was hoping for a ballad from CoB... I just know it would be awesome!!!

Just a down-tempo, melodic, clean vocals ballad :D
Is one ballad to much to ask???

Something like Angels Don't Kill just with clean vocals and not so heavy guitars :D

I wouldn't mind hearing it because I'm sucker for ballads, but maybe not as a cob song. Some other project might be more suitable for that.

and now for some reason I have this image on my head of Alexi and Janne doing acoustic gigs together...

It'd be cool for them to do a ballad one day, but you know all the stupid purist metalhead elitists would be screaming "sell out" like the stupid goddamn cuntrags that they are.

Completely agree

Me too, but I mean they did the same thing with the Britney-cover. Let's leave them whining about CoB being overcommercial and not taking things seriously. I already have the perfect and only answer you can have for that:
1.jpg

I wouldn't mind it but I don't know if a whole clean song would suit Alexi. But they DO know how to do kickass slow songs like Angels Don't Kill, Punch Me I Bleed or Banned From Heaven. And then again you have the Warmen ''Somebody's Watching Me'' cover to hear Alexi in an unusual environement :lol: