Alexi Laiho Quotes

Why won't you people check what has been written before before re-opening the thread. The "you-know" thing was the first one to be posted. Check first or second page. Same goes for the others.

"i don't even know where the fuck i am" --> alexi was taking a look at my blooddrunk-booklet at the signing at graspop '09 and only discovered after 5 minutes that he was on the back and not the front (genius:rolleyes: )
i thought it was kinda funny so i refused to tell him and let him look.
(should have responded with "Dessel, Belgium")

In Tokyo Warheart when they're playing Hatebreeder, I'm sure Alexi shouts somewhere in the middle of the song "apina!" (means 'monkey') WTF?? I'd like to know what happened on the stage on that moment... :lol:

And some old Soundi magazine Alexi says "...Roope on kanssa ihan hirveä hiihtäjä! En tajua miten se pystyy siihen, että se on aina ensimmäisenä pystyssä aamulla- ja aika usein myös viimeisenä pystyssä illalla. Aamulla se vaan lähtee hiihtämään, kävelee varmaan 10 kilometriä, tulee puuskuttaen takaisin ja sanoo, kuinka jossain on ihan vitun siisti joku temppeli. Mitä siihen voi sanoa??"

Yeah, what can you say :D

In Tokyo Warheart when they're playing Hatebreeder, I'm sure Alexi shouts somewhere in the middle of the song "apina!" (means 'monkey') WTF?? I'd like to know what happened on the stage on that moment... :lol:

And some old Soundi magazine Alexi says "...Roope on kanssa ihan hirveä hiihtäjä! En tajua miten se pystyy siihen, että se on aina ensimmäisenä pystyssä aamulla- ja aika usein myös viimeisenä pystyssä illalla. Aamulla se vaan lähtee hiihtämään, kävelee varmaan 10 kilometriä, tulee puuskuttaen takaisin ja sanoo, kuinka jossain on ihan vitun siisti joku temppeli. Mitä siihen voi sanoa??"

Yeah, what can you say :D

a translation would be nice, since i can't really respond to something i don't understand. so translation :D?

I can try to translate but I don't promise you would still understand :'DD

" ... Roope is too a horrible wanderer! I don't understand how he can make it that he's always first who wakes up in the morning- and very usually last standing at night. In the morning he just goes wander, walks probably 10 kilometer, comes puffing back and says, how somewhere is some fucking cool temple. What can you say for that??"

I'm not sure is that correct...

I can try to translate but I don't promise you would still understand :'DD

" ... Roope is too a horrible wanderer! I don't understand how he can make it that he's always first who wakes up in the morning- and very usually last standing at night. In the morning he just goes wander, walks probably 10 kilometer, comes puffing back and says, how somewhere is some fucking cool temple. What can you say for that??"

I'm not sure is that correct...

well i get the general idea now so thanks for translating.
i had no idea that roope is such a wanderer. sounds funny though

"i don't even know where the fuck i am" --> alexi was taking a look at my blooddrunk-booklet at the signing at graspop '09 and only discovered after 5 minutes that he was on the back and not the front (genius:rolleyes: )
i thought it was kinda funny so i refused to tell him and let him look.
(should have responded with "Dessel, Belgium")

Haha thats epic as XD
He would've been like WTF! when he'd gone through it and not seen himself (maybe he doesn't reckognise cus of the black hair? lol)

I think that he actually shouted "Apina!" on almost every time they played Hatebreeder live, when they still used to play it. Altough it still doesn't make much sense : D

Just noticed it yesterday:

Wacken 06 gig, Deadnight Warrior, just before the solo comes in, Alexi is late/voice gives up for the "Deadnight warrior!" line and Henkka helps him out, and before jumping into the solo you can hear Alexi say "Thank you!". It's short and stupid, but I found it fucking hilarious :lol:

8:27 alexi:"we actually do play in a band..so u know....and buy the album, please"
janne:"we are desperate" :D

Last edited by a moderator: