Alexi Laiho Quotes

"I hate the internet and all that typing and shit."

Fact is, if we had used our fingers for playing guitar when we were typing on the keyboard, many of us would be good guitarists.

8:27 alexi:"we actually do play in a band..so u know....and buy the album, please"
janne:"we are desperate" :D

Fuck! 6:50!! I laughed so hard what Janne says in finnish for Alexi:
"Vittu mun on pakko sanoo sulle suoraan. Siis toi akka ei tiedä mitään meidän bändistä, sil ei oo mitään taustoja ja sit se kyselee tollast täyttä paskaa. Vittu mä lähden täst junast(?) ulos ihan just!"

That was so hilarious! :lol:
I'm sorry I can't translate that, somebody else could try :rolleyes:

"Vittu mun on pakko sanoo sulle suoraan. Siis toi akka ei tiedä mitään meidän bändistä, sil ei oo mitään taustoja ja sit se kyselee tollast täyttä paskaa. Vittu mä lähden täst junast(?) ulos ihan just!"

the whole interview is funny:loco:
found this translation in the web: "this bitch doesnt know anything about our band she's just asking these bullshit questions i can't take it anymore im out of this bus !"

Yeh, thats the best part :lol: I always laugh to it, especially to the face of the woman who is making the interview. Like "umm, whats happening" :lol:

^Fully agreed. I always wondered why they sent such a dumbass. If razordolls let a hot chick ask these questions it´s kind of promotion for them I guess, but that silly girl was just embarassing and ridiculous with her glasses and not being able to ask questions without having a silly laugh or cough.

Alexi at 0:28: "Do I look like the fucking lead vocalist for Stratovarius?" Janne: "Unfortunately for all of us, you don´t." :lol: never saw that before.

Last edited by a moderator:
we should cut him some slack,

english isn't (and is never gonna be) his primary language. Writing is easier, you can rethink everything etc. but you can't while speaking :)

no english is his primary if you knew history after ww2 every country involved in the un has a mandatory thing where they learn english in the first or secnd grade