Alexi Laiho Quotes

We just took a paper and set a little line every time he said it.. We just had too much vodka and were in a pretty fucked up mood.
Afterwards when we showed it to our other classmates they were like wtf?
And it stuck on us since...

He doesn't use "niinku" or "mitä vittuu" (=what the fuck) that much anymore. Two latests Finnish audio interviews that I have heard are actually pretty nice language.

um...."that's why you always keep an extra bottle around, feeling bad, you take a few sips and you have a first class scene again" (what's with the first class scene stuff?)

P.S. WTF does he say when he tosses meat at the audience?? I've seen it so many times and i still can't make it out....

:lol: yeah this is my favorite one. it's like..."what? got a hangover? just take another sip and you'll be fine!"

*sigh* I love Alexi, that crazy bastard :loco:

"Karma: What are your thoughts about Dimebag's death, being it's almost a full year?
Alexi: [Eyes drop, shakes head, and looks down] Pfft…Well, I don't know, what can you say? It's fucked up! I mean it's more fucked up than fucked up! You know!"

The best quote.

:lol: strong words from the mighty Allu....

It sounds like Alexi screams on Stockholm Knockout Live: "Big Ass Truckers"?
Or
"Mother truckers"

What a Fuck?

And I´m 100% sure that he don´t say "fuckers"... Atleast couple times.

Don't know if this was mentioned earlier in the thread but,

Mother Truckers is sort of a joke in english.

I'm sure he meant to say it.

So in english (in the usa) instead of saying

"Whats up mother fuckers?"

we would say

"What's up mother truckers"

it's just because it rhymes. It's not said all the time and It is pretty dumb after you think about it. lol

"Karma: What are your thoughts about Dimebag's death, being it's almost a full year?
Alexi: [Eyes drop, shakes head, and looks down] Pfft…Well, I don't know, what can you say? It's fucked up! I mean it's more fucked up than fucked up! You know!"

The best quote.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Alexi should shut the fuck up and play more. I've never seen a band pause so much between the songs, always putting a halt on the concert. And all the lame bullshit he says, holy fucking crap. It's like a nerdy teenager who picked up a guitar and started a band, but will always be a lame-ass at heart.

That shit he says to Jaska, "crazy son of a biiii-atch", how teen is that? It's like he's fucking Jim Carey in The Mask or Ace Ventura. It's nice for a singer to greet the audience now and then, present the band and some songs, but he pauses the concert every single second just to act like a fool.

It was much better in Tokyo Warhearts.
Yah and i like that about him. So i will have to add "dude i got a fucking dollar on my god damn forehead" :heh:

Yah, you know so many bands just act like you're just another gig another show whatever. But i like that COB messes around while they're playing, they look like they're having fun. :headbang: :kickass: