Alice in Chains

Slaydon

Jul 28, 2008
right outside Oslo, Norway
I was wondering what everybody is thinking of them. They released a new album in June, the first one in 14 years. I was delighted when I found out because I'm a big fan of them. I've only heard one song so far, "A Looking in Vieew" and it didn't disappoint. I think they got something akin to Opeth. Their music and lyrics are very dark and explore the dark sides of life, just like Opeth.

I wonder if Mike is a fan of them.

Either obvious troll is obvious, or you were born yesterday. Literally. Yesterday. I, personally, can enjoy the span of their career. No major quarrels with any of their stuff, some of their new stuff is crushing in particular.

EDIT: I just reread your post, and fucking no. Their new album, which you probably didn't know is called "Black Gives Way to Blue", hasn't even come out yet. So, you're either trolling or joking. But I don't think any of your threads which are similar to this are funny at all. Plus, your name is quite creative; You're the first person to have a cultured taste for metal that ranges from Slayer to Mastodon. Really.

Am I missing something? Why does everybody assume this is a joke? I mean, he might have the dates wrong, but I don't see the trolling...

Wow. This is a forum for opinions and I said my opinion about this band. Your opinion is that you dont like Staind, and that is ok with me but ppl should be allowed to have their own opinions about different music. And it is not nice to call ppl stupid based on their opinions, nasty fire.

ALice in chains is gay

Haha, OK, I was willing to give you some credit on the Staind liking thing, but this is just fail. Staind's Dysfunction album apes Alice in Chains right and left and they're easily their most obvious influence. Alice in Chains's best material also blows Staind's out of the water. Listen to some songs like Nutshell, Would, Down in a Hole, Rain When I Die, etc. If you find nothing to like in any of those then :cry:

ALice in chains is gay

FFFUUUUUUUU

I was thinking of Alice Cooper :dopey:

I do actualy like some Alice in chains songs. Sorry about that

funny-picture-cat-fail.jpg