All those gamers out there!

games :bah: i'd rather spend my time online :cool:

the only games i play are uhmmm rather lame...
Solitaire (sp?) and Minesweeper (sp??) :rolleyes:
but ok,this doesn't happen often... there's still hope :p

when i was younger,sth like 10 years old,I was a BIG gamefreak..played every single shit from motorbikes,cars,planes with bombs to adventure games...
My ultra-favourite ones were:
Larry Leisure suite (was an expert at it) :D
Monkey Island I (i even had this game in german version,not that i understand much back then)
PacMania

and when i was hmm 17 i was hooked on with a stupid game called "Loose your marbles" and with a game with Beavis and Butthead spitting from the top of a building :lol:
and a bit later "Worms"

Ok, let´s see...

Tomb Raider I
Unreal Tournament
(GL) Quake
Baldur´s Gate
Icewind Dale
Half-Life
MDK
MDK 2
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Diablo
Diablo II
Colin Mcrae I
Colin Mcrae II
American McGee´s Alice
Grim Fandango
Discworld Noir
Crimson Skies

well I've always been a Nintendo geek freak! but when Zelda Ocarina of Time was released I had to stop gaming....I spent too much time playing...so now I don't play much...
as for PC, never got on any great games...but still I was addicted to some, in my past_era gaming addict!

Ishar (I and II) :cool:
Lands Of Lore
Sensible Soccer (yeah! keep it simple, that's my game)
Warcraft II (waiting for the III)
Lemmings
and these days I play to House Of The Dead 2 (I can't help but enjoy killing zombies)

as for Nintendo....Zelda and Megaman are my all time faves :)

@Alexandre: Cool avatar and signature! I love Nosferatu; it's one of my all-time favorite films. :)

Recently I,ve been playing Aliens vs. Predator 2. It's so atmospheric, gives me a creeps...
NHL 2002, Half-Life, Colin McRae 2 are also my favorites.
And I got hooked on Kyodai Mahjogg! Addictive as hell ;)

Sometimes I play the golden oldies too, like Eye of the Beholder 1-3, System Shock 1, Lands of Lore 1&2. Those were the days...

Hmm, I think I skip the rest of the school for today and play AvP2.

On computer i really liked Grim Fandango for its mexican flair and Max Payne. But when i play games i am more into video games. I really loved Resident Evil(the first one was definately the best i think), Silent Hill(1 and 2) and sometimes some sport games. I bought ICO for the PS2 and it's really funny,kind of something new. Don't know if you heard about it,it's an adventure about a boy born with horns and a girl quite elvenlike who have to walk through a real big complex, a castle.
GTA3 is great too;)

For me the best game and certainly the best CRPG is:

The Elder Scrolls 2: Daggerfall

I can't wait for the follow up: Morrowind.. .

Other than that I like the following:

The Heroes of Might & Magic series
Civ 2
Actua Soccer 2
Myth 1 & 2
Quake 3

@Alexandre: Cool avatar and signature! I love Nosferatu; it's one of my all-time favorite films.

Thanks, one of my favourite filmes too - very atmospheric music. I know that there is another version of the movie with atmospheric electronic music - sounds kinky but it must be cool.

I haven't heard the electronic music version. I have the one with the original creepy music. There is also a Type O Negative sound track one, but I'll have to stay away from that. I'm not a fan of TON, and would not want to listen to their stuff for a whole movie. :)

I'm not a fan of TON, and would not want to listen to their stuff for a whole movie.

I´m not a fan, either, I´m indifferent.

I have the original version (with creepy music:)) too, I bought my copy in Spain, curiously enough. A friend of mine has the electronic version. Got to borrow it from him someday.

i just got a (...*ahem*) copy of warcraft III beta & an playing on (...*ahem*) perfectly legal servers now. it's pretty good (only works for internet games), & it's got a few bugs, & blizzard are constantly bringing out patches to change the balance of the 4 classes, but that's interesting to watch happen.
also play diablo 2, return to castle wolfenstien & (if anyone remembers the old sega genisis game :) ) landstalker. love that game despite the oldness of it.

Originally posted by Thanatos

what do you mean ????:confused:

The games is about The Day of the Dead (something like that, correct me if I'm wrong) fest. in Mexico. The game sure pack a lot of jokes...

Originally posted by red_beef

The games is about The Day of the Dead (something like that, correct me if I'm wrong) fest. in Mexico. The game sure pack a lot of jokes...

cool!!!