All those gamers out there!

my top 10 list:

Diablo 2: LoD
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault(ffs great game!!)
Tribes 2(great when your team is good)
Total Annihilation & Core Contigency(mp rocks!)
Mech Commander
System Shock II(now this is something... REAL fear occurs when you play it=))
Baldur's Gate I & II(the darkest day sucks, way too much bugs)
Ghost Recon
Close Combat II: A Bridge Too Far(great mp)

@the face of smeg: i want w3 too! is it really good? will it blow my mind and help me forget about the ever-growing sadness of life? :p

rahvin. (sitting on his throne of bhaal - comfy, but would you mind telling me what are those pointy bits dripping green bile?)

Originally posted by red_beef

What? You're kidding me :D I even got the patch for ToB

Hehehe well I got an idea: Lets meet at the chat and when its over we can organize and start a game.

And here is a crazy idea: you do have bg1 do you? it would be nice to go all the way from candlekeep to becoming the new Bhaal himself :D

rhavin - i hope you got a good computer, 'cos it's pretty...good computer eating.
yeah, it's good. 4 races - elves, undead, humans & orcs. u get 3 heros each which give auras & can be increased in experience, it's pretty different from the old wc's, esp. in the elves & undead. if you got cable (or DSL), try & find it to d/l... :)

Baldur's Gate I & II(the darkest day sucks, way too much bugs)

Well its current state is very stable. Shure you need to apply like 3 or 4 patches and 1 of them is very big ( 20+mb ) but its totally playable and i havent encountered a single bug. The thing is that you need to LISTEN to the suggestion and start a new game from scratch each time you apply a patch, if you didnt it will have bugs ( and i know from bitter experience ).

Edit: Ill have my BG1 copy ready tomorrow ( its on a friends house ) :D