Am I the only person who hates motorhead?!?

6in6flames6

I know this name sucks...
Apr 18, 2004
Everybody i know disagrees with me but i just can't understand how anyone can like them! The songs are just annoying and lemmy's voice sounds like he's pushing out a shit! The must be somebody who agrees with me....? :confused:

Reactions: Bladeofsteel
I like Motorhead. The songs just sound really cool to me. Lemmy does have a unique voice but your analogy is a little much :p

You fuckin kiddies who hate motörhead need to show some respect to a person like Lemmy and a band like Motörhead.... if it wasnt for mötörhead, 80% of your fave bands would be sucking dick now! but you rather listen to fuckin nu metal like inflames and machine head!

AARGGGHHHH!!!! Motörhead haters deserve to fuckin die a slow and painful death...
Where do you think did the rawness of extreme metal today came from?????? surely not from whimps who play melodic crap like In flames...

this is ridiculous... how ignorant cam someone be?????????

I dont like Iron Maiden much, but they get big respect from me!

Replace Iron Maiden with Motorhead and Lemmy with Bruce, and either way, you're a moron.

Frankly I just find Motorheqad a bit boring, respect them I do but is it just me or is every song just Ace Of Spades with slightly different lyrics?

_SLAYERIZED_ said:
You fuckin kiddies who hate motörhead need to show some respect to a person like Lemmy and a band like Motörhead.... if it wasnt for mötörhead, 80% of your fave bands would be sucking dick now! but you rather listen to fuckin nu metal like inflames and machine head!

AARGGGHHHH!!!! Motörhead haters deserve to fuckin die a slow and painful death...
Where do you think did the rawness of extreme metal today came from?????? surely not from whimps who play melodic crap like In flames...

this is ridiculous... how ignorant cam someone be?????????

I dont like Iron Maiden much, but they get big respect from me!

It can only be as ignorant as your post.

They don't have to respect anyone, but you expect them too? Why? Because it's the band YOU like? Fuck off, thats not how the world works unless you want it to work with fake respect, because thier told too.

In Flames are better than Motorhead in my opinion, but I still like Motorhead, doesn't mean I have to respect either band, I do, but that's through my own decision, not because I'm told too, weither it's by the media or someone on the internet calling people idiots.

Wise up, seriously.

Jesus Christ, what a pathetic bunch of whiners. How the fuck can you hate motorhead? Even if you hate their music, you have to respect their influence on the genre, as well as the fact these guys lived the life. Fucking hell, Lemmy was a bona fide rebel metal rock star, with all the drugs, fun, women etc. what the hell is even In Flames- are they rock stars? Fuck no. WOuld half the bands be around today if they didnt hear motorhead- and believe in the 80s that they could be rock stars too?

motorhead is just one of those bands that people either love or hate, kindof like twisted sister and mercyful fate. theres never anyone who thinks theyre just ok. personally i love motorhead but i could understand why someone couldnt stand them.

Motorhead = Boring and I dont think of them as a metal band hehe so I don't see anything wrong with him posting this here.