Amon Amarth Studio Updates 2012

Oh well never liked Candlemass tbh...but if he's just doing some guest vocals on one Song I'm fine with it.
Just hope they don't spread out clean vocals on a few more songs...this just wouldn't fit Amon Amarth.

i don't like him as a singer because his voice hurts in my brain
and i can't imagine him singing in an amon amarth song.

Hmm, I guess doing one of those terrible high-pitched Heavy Metal Screams would look like that too...
Well, what he's sung there won't be heard for a while though ^^

I like Candlemass but I can't really imagine those vocals with Amon Amarth's usual style. I could see it working with a song that may be a little bit progressive and maybe mixes the styles a bit.

They got kinda calm with "The Last Stand of Frej" on the last album. I guess a song in that manner could fit some clean vocals. But we'll see soon ;)

Since reading AA's end of year message on their website I have jumped to the conclusion that they are doing an album based on Loki and his exploits. Jumping to another conclusion I have Messiah singing the part of Loki to Johan's Thor in a song about, well, Thor and Loki. These are complete and utter assumptions. All I really want is for Metalblade to put together a Tyr/Amon Amarth US tour (Boston please) for this fall. That's all. Messiah can come too if he likes.

Since reading AA's end of year message on their website I have jumped to the conclusion that they are doing an album based on Loki and his exploits. Jumping to another conclusion I have Messiah singing the part of Loki to Johan's Thor in a song about, well, Thor and Loki. These are complete and utter assumptions. All I really want is for Metalblade to put together a Tyr/Amon Amarth US tour (Boston please) for this fall. That's all. Messiah can come too if he likes.

I agree with everything you said and it would be pretty cool if you're guessing right. Only thing is that it should be a European tour ;)

That could be true that they are doing a Loki (Loke) album!

Fredrik Andersson ‏@AmonFredrik
Listening to the first rough mix of the album!
BC_B3AYCYAAOmN5.jpg

From twitter:

Johan Hegg ‏@AmonJohan

The very last day in the studio and now we're just messing around. Tonight it's time to pack up. Tomorrow we go home! #jobdone #METAL

A relpy comment from Johan on that same tweet :

Johan Hegg ‏@AmonJohan
@BradyGrin I guess we might have an "apetizer" sometime this spring. Best way to keep updated is through our website amonamarth.com

A relpy comment from Johan on that same tweet :

Johan Hegg ‏@AmonJohan
@BradyGrin I guess we might have an "apetizer" sometime this spring. Best way to keep updated is through our website amonamarth.com

Spring is almost over in my opinion.:zzz: Yeah I'm quite curious about the "apetizer" too.