Anathema in Austria!

its south east of austria, about 250 kms south from vienna (a really beautiful city btw!) , dunno how much it costs exactly, maybe 20 or 30 euros, but I'm not sure... anyway, u can look at the forum of the promoter (www.rockthenation.at) and ask if someone drives with car from Vienna (I'm sure there will be some people), maybe they have a place for u :)

oesterreich%20karte.gif

here u can see it on the map... actually its quite near to hungary as well :)

20 or 30 euros?? damn expensive! i will pay the same amount for international return ticket from krakow(poland) to bratislava (slovakia)! a car is only alternative.

hm yes, trains here are quite expensive, exept if u have a special card (for young people or students there are also special prices, maybe u can ask there)... but as said, I'm sure there will be people going down to Graz with car, best is if u ask in the Rockthenation forum at the "Mitfahrzentrale", there u could find some people :) Hope it works, would be nice to meet :)

Sopel said:
Graz? where is it? :p how much does it cost train from wien to graz?
dont worry theres three in poland too sopel. theres another tour on the cards everybody! hopefully going from france to spain italy austria czech hungary poland scandinavia etc!!
good stuff.:loco:

pagan2002 said:
dont worry theres three in poland too sopel. theres another tour on the cards everybody! hopefully going from france to spain italy austria czech hungary poland scandinavia etc!!
good stuff.:loco:
I will belive it when i see you on the stage up here...

Got my tickets for the show in Graz today. Haven't seen Anathema live before, but i think this will be a great evening. :)
Btw does anyone know what the setlist is?

DragonLady1 said:
ah nice, see u then :) the setlist always changes a bit, so it will be a surprise ;)
I hope I find my way to the "Orpheum". I haven't been in Graz for years now. Can't wait too! :Spin: Would be nice to meet you!