ANTHRAX CDC

Jockthrax said:
There's not a great deal on there at the minute, Anthrax Radio's cool but its not been updated since the launch. pretty much every thing else is "coming soon". Hopefully there will be more on there soon.
Thanks for the update! :kickass: I think I'm gonna wait till it's fully up and running and maybe get a chance to hear what it's like then.

Good Luck on a meet and greet! It didn't happen at Jaxx or the other night from what I hear. Can someone explain what's wrong??? Do You Need someone to organize it?? Is there not enough time??? Do you even care??? ANTHRAX has really dissapointed some serious fans with this farce.
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Hey i joined the cdc a day ago and got two questions:

When do we find out if we win meet n greet, like how many days before the show.

Also is there anyway to find out what member number we are, it'd be cool to find out and see if i was in the first 1000 to join up

I signed up for the CDC about a month and half ago, haven't recieved a DAMN thing yet, and to top it all off the Meet and Greet is not a gaurantee. I guess I forgot to read the fine print where it says the display model may not be the exact band you meet at the meet and greet. Since Randy Blythe (from Lamb of God) was the only one hanging out with the fans at the Anthrax show.

If you are counting on a meet and greet better see what other bands are in the area, because they may be the ones you actually meet.
I did meet Frankie before the show and he was really cool. So I am aiming my anger at two certain individuals in particular from anthrax.

Come on ARMORED SAINT reunion, I bet Jon Bush wouldn't fake a meet and greet to get people to sign up for a fanclub.

How do I get a refund on this stoopid fanclub, I want to cancel it. IT SUCKS.

I think the fan club is badass the shirt is kickass as hell! Even though they are sending me a medium cause it wouldnt let me change mine to a large, but i think i can fit a medium unless its really damn small, cause my old thrax shirt off ebay is medium and it fits alright, a little tight, but alright. And the coolie is what im waiting for too! Hells yeah!:headbang: Ah and sucks for the guys who didnt get the meet and greet I went to the moline show and met the whole band. Let me just say Frankie and Joey were as badass as it gets, dan was just laid back and charlie was goody and funny but I got a kind of I dont want to be here vibe off scott and charlie.:err: ... But yeah joey and frankie were cool as shit!:cool:

Now i better get the shirt and the other shit this week in the mail!:yell:

I was wondering if the CDC stuff will be posted in a mail box sized package.
I've got it going to my home address and nobodys ever there to sign for it...
worryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworry

Jockthrax said:
I was wondering if the CDC stuff will be posted in a mail box sized package.
I've got it going to my home address and nobodys ever there to sign for it...
worryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworry

I have no idea but since I'll probably get it before you do, I'll let you know what kind of package it comes in when I get it.

They havent made me sign for shit lately at all? Even if it is pretty big. They seem to be ignoring that lately. Anyways hell yeah the membership cards are badass! At first I was like a membership card thats gay, but they are actually really cool.

eighteeschick said:
I have no idea but since I'll probably get it before you do, I'll let you know what kind of package it comes in when I get it.

Cheers 80's Chickolita
I'm now actually hoping i have to take my front door off the hinges to get the package through the door. Greed and worry seem to be the two controlling factors week...

Jockthrax said:
Cheers 80's Chickolita
I'm now actually hoping i have to take my front door off the hinges to get the package through the door. Greed and worry seem to be the two controlling factors week...

:lol: Bubble wrap can make any package appear bigger than it really is.