Marc Ferenchak Marketing Director 585-399-5879 gparker@wcmf.com
Adam Drexler Promotions Director 585-399-5795 adrexler@wcmf.com

CMF Numbers Business Address
Business line 585-399-5700 1700 HSBC Plaza
Studio Line 585-222-6000 Rochester, NY 14604
Toll free 1-800-222-9196
Studio Fax 585-399-LUNG (5864)

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I already have two responses, one from St. Louis and one from Seattle!!

Hmmmmm..... I've contacted them all twice, and recieved one reply. Must be because you have a female-ish e-mail address. Just kidding!
:)

tattooedsean666 said:
is anything else being done streetteam wise as May 6 is drawing nearer? tons of concert tours in which we could be spreading the word at.
I think Sanctuary will be sending Anthrax 'postcards' to everyone who has e-mailed me with their mailing address....and hopefully some other street team stuff.

I will contact the Sanctuary contact again, and see what's up. When I hear anything, I'll post the info on this thread...

Everyone who has sent me their mailing address should receive some stuff to promote the band in about a week or so!
headbob.gif

First off....I started an internet radio station www.FightForRock.com. For a promotion I had a CD compilation made a few weeks around and I've been sending out hundreds of copies to music events around the country...I'm going to start inserting the Anthrax flyer in my CD's...that shoudl help!

Also the radio stations in my area that play "metal" are :

WAAF
www.waaf.com

WMBR
MIT's college radio
They have a metal show late night on certain days
www.wmbr.org

WERS
Emmerson College radio
I'm not sure but I think they have a metal show as well.
www.wers.org

WBCN
www.wbcn.com
They kind of blow but once in a while they'll play metal but they err on the side of pop music...they are really bad with riding the latest trends...
BUt..some of the DJ's are metal fans and they try to sneak stuff in sometimes.

I will be passing out the anthrax fliers at the blackest of the black concert next friday in ARizona. I am going to handwrite on the back of them the two Arizona headlining gigs. I am the MAN!! NOT!! :hotjump: :loco: :Spin:

Heheheh.
I e-mailed all Street Team members about the flyers. If you didn't get my e-mail, I don't have your e-mail address......

But, in case you missed it, there's a beautiful flyer to print out at www.anthrax.com Feel free to print it out. And follow the instructions on the site!
Thanks Brent!

hey man, I've been taking an unorthodox approach in spreading the disease - since I'm of Croatian (former Yugoslavia) origin, I have been putting up WCFYA reviews in Croatian on various musical sites from my native country - I've also contacted the musical editor of the biggest news website in Croatia http://www.monitor.hr ( )and talked him into doing a WCFYA review (it'll be up soon)! And I've also been actively hyping it up on various musical boards in Croatia & Yugoslavia...

If i can help 'Thrax sell a couple of more records, I've done my job... !

mentalmeltdown said:
If i can help 'Thrax sell a couple of more records, I've done my job... !

Right on!

I printed out the flyer from the site. Went to Kinkos. Made about 100 copies. Then had the Kinkos dude cut the flyers into four. So, that's like 400 flyers, or something. Uh-huh-huh. This only cost about $13.
Then I proceeded to two of the biggest CD stores in Denver. I asked the guys at the counter if I could leave some Anthrax flyers. They said sure. I left about 100 flyers at each store. I'll go to some more stores soon. And if any metal/hard-rock/nucrap shows take place soon, I'll be there with flyers in hand!

If I can help Anthrax sell a couple more CDs, I've done my job!
Word.