Votes: 15 33.3%
  • John Bush

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • Neil Turben

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • I Like em all

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters
I like anything with the name ANTHRAX on it, they are the best band in the world, no matter who's singing.

ANTHRAX ANTHRAX ANTHRAX ANTHRAX ANTHRAX ANTHRAX ANTHRAX ANTHRAX ANTHRAX ANTHRAX ANTHRAX ANTHRAX ANTHRAX ANTHRAX ANTHRAX ANTHRAX ANTHRAX ANTHRAX ANTHRAX ANTHRAX ANTHRAX ANTHRAX ANTHRAX ANTHRAX ANTHRAX

i prefer their old music but that's just because i'm soo deep into Thrash. i like John's vocals as much as Joey's and Neil's

Joey Belladonna is not the best of vocalists, John Bush is much better!
I still voted for Joey Belladonna because they made better music back then.
Except for the first album with Bush, Anthrax is quite lousy these days...

~Actually I think We've Come for you all is the best Anthax album ever!!! Lousy? Ha! I fucking dare you to get it! I went for john all the way because if you've ever heard Joey's solo albums you'd understand. Joey belongs in power metal, not thrash! And Neil just sucked.

Akumojo Dracula X3 said:
~Actually I think We've Come for you all is the best Anthax album ever!!! Lousy? Ha! I fucking dare you to get it! I went for john all the way because if you've ever heard Joey's solo albums you'd understand. Joey belongs in power metal, not thrash! And Neil just sucked.

I wouldn't call WCFYA a lousy record either, I would use the term
"Confused" or "No direction." There's four "keepers" on that record. Joey doesn't belong in Thrash, I figured he'd be the replacement vocalist for Steve Perry in Journey or something. I too have picked up his solo records only to find myself within hours retuneing them to the used record store where I bought them to trade them in for some real metal. That Fist Full of Metal disc is complete shit, don't get me wrong there are some great riffs on there, but Neil ruined it. Their cover of Cooper's 18 is fucking horrible.:p

I think Bush is probably in my top 15 vocalists or so, but he actually "sounded" better with AS, as they made music that fit his style better. I love SOWN, but even on that great release Anthrax didn't use John to his potential.

Bryant

JonnyD said:
Me too It was a great album I never heard the second one was it any good?

The 2nd Belladonna album was called "Spells Of Fear" and had a very bad sound, Injun produced it himself. "Stress your Mind", "Lost Control", "Jokin'" and "Bad Memories" are listenable.