Any Britney Spears or NsYnc fans? Serious question

im also a huge fan of beyoncé's solo work.

bu bu.....but....she sounds like a freakin goat when she sings.....trust me there is no power in her delivery and her vocal phrasing is ....at best elementary.......she cant sing to save her life....shes only famous coz she is tramped up and whored to the mases by her pimp of a father manager...!!!!!.......trust me on this one Don...she is not a singer.....she sux....listen to her live....and then listen to say any other black female singer....u will know the difference....in my house...we call her Beyonce...the goat ........PEAC EOUT

Yeah this was a freakin GAY thread to begin with.....teh thread starter whoudl be executed Massacration style....!!!...PEAC EOUT

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=q_vK1QjZBqw[/ame]

Well, I do listen to quite a bit of pop music.

Five for Fighting, Elton John, Alanis Morissette, Fiona Apple, *NSYNC, Michael Jackson.
Meh, I'm not afraid to admit it.

Ok I hate Spears and Syncish band (backstreet and the 20 thousand others) (if you want a laugh, look up DaVinci's Notebook and their song Title of the Song)
But I do have to admit, I'm a HUGE Elvis fan. All Hail the King

Why laugh? Elvis fucking rules.

Thank you!!! Elvis was the shit, still is in my opinion. He broke down doors, and opened some...that allow us to listen to all kinds of music.
From the Backstreet Boys dancing, to Pantera and most everything in between.
Sadly he made gospel and country popular too :(

Thank you!!! Elvis was the shit, still is in my opinion. He broke down doors, and opened some...that allow us to listen to all kinds of music.

he was good at what he did.....rippin the black mans music.....heck even down to the dance moves...hahahah.....props to him for that.....PEAC EOUT

Nothing wrong with some country music. I fucking love John Denver.