Any Doom Heads?

Ex-cally-boo said:
How does it puzzle one? Bathory are worthy of worship, and Katatonia close to it, even if I am not a huge fan.

It puzzles me because Bathory are so-so, while Katatonia couldn't possibly be more over rated on this forum.

no i actually meant i was going to lamp you IN your twat

as you can't possibly be male and think bathory are "so-so"

and i'm sure you can say "piss well off" if you try hard enough, it seems like the kind of horrid construction that would fit right in

Carcassian you should have learned from me, you should have just said bathory is one of your favorite bands. Now you've been shot down by dickhead.

i'm actually not going to verbally abuse carcassian as much as i verbally abuse you though

'cause he's generally a quality poster, he just has incomprehensibly bad taste in some respects

you, on the other hand, are incomprehensibly bad in almost any way i can think of

Erik said:
i'm actually not going to verbally abuse carcassian as much as i verbally abuse you though

'cause he's generally a quality poster, he just has incomprehensibly bad taste in some respects

you, on the other hand, are incomprehensibly bad in almost any way i can think of

Why thank you, (I think) :erk:

:kickass:

Erik said:
he just has incomprehensibly bad taste in some respects

So the more underground you get in black metal, your taste is better ?. I'm kinda curious how the whole thing works.

The Greys said:
So the more underground you get in black metal, your taste is better ?. I'm kinda curious how the whole thing works.
see this is why i consider you a shit poster

you may want to note that my favourite bands in black metal include bathory, darkthrone, mayhem, satyricon, emperor, etc

gee those sure are underground huh

Erik said:
see this is why i consider you a shit poster

you may want to note that my favourite bands in black metal include bathory, darkthrone, mayhem, satyricon, emperor, etc

gee those sure are underground huh

So you're trying to tell me those bands mean you have good taste or those bands make the best metal ?. Who are you kidding ?

Why are your tastes so much better than other peoples. I don't care what you think of me as a poster, which really has nothing to do with music.

The Greys said:
So you're trying to tell me those bands mean you have good taste or those bands make the best metal ?. Who are you kidding ?

Why are your tastes so much better than other peoples. I don't care what you think of me as a poster, which really has nothing to do with music.
seriously SHUT THE FUCK UP

idiot

learn to fucking read you absolute fucking cockwank

Whatever mr. i like metal everyone else has shitty taste. Like all these metal bands or die blah blah.

Go listen to satyricon you dweeb :lol:

Who the fuck are you anyways to say someones taste in music are "incomprehensibly bad taste ". You don't get points for having a lot of posts.