Any Doom Heads?

Well I'm not going to download it, but if someone cares to provide me an mp3, I would be obliged to listen to it.

Mumblefood said:
remember that thread where i said discussing music with metalheads was useless? prime example right here.

you guys just CAN'T control yourselves, can you.

Here's an idea: what's your favorite doom metal song ever? Not an easy question, but it'll give people an idea of individual songs to check out.

for me, it might be Katatonia - Brave. Gorgeous.

Remember that all people do this? Well, you should. Because they do. That's what people do.

the SUNN O))) line-up was the bassist of Melvins at one time whose album Lysol was much more in the doom element than any of their other releases which also had a Flipper cover of sacrifice...Flipper was a dirge-like Hardcore band. just some info there... I love Flipper

Mumblefood said:
you guys just CAN'T control yourselves, can you.

Here's an idea: what's your favorite doom metal song ever? Not an easy question, but it'll give people an idea of individual songs to check out.

for me, it might be Katatonia - Brave. Gorgeous.
edit: whatever, deron would probably ban me for that and it's not worth being banned over some cockslurping opeth fan

i mean, some nice guy who happens to have views with which i respectfully disagree

In terms of Katatonia, I like Dance of December Souls even better than Brave Murder Day, though both are great. I think that Tomb of Insomnia is my favorite Katatonia song. It's really simple, but it's got so much heart and atmosphere.

Life Sucks said:
In terms of Katatonia, I like Dance of December Souls even better than Brave Murder Day, though both are great. I think that Tomb of Insomnia is my favorite Katatonia song. It's really simple, but it's got so much heart and atmosphere.

bbwwaahh ha ha

:lol:

Carcassian said:
Jesus, from Bathory to Katatonia, the puzzling worship continues.

How does it puzzle one? Bathory are worthy of worship, and Katatonia close to it, even if I am not a huge fan.