Any Doom Heads?

BlackSeedsOnVirginSoil

DeathFlowsThroughMyVeins
Feb 28, 2006
Tell me about your Doom Metal heros :kickass:

It can all range from... [early] Black Sabbath, to Saint Vitus, to fucking My Dying Bride, I don't mind. Just don't talk about Drone Doom, cause that's just fucking unbearable. Stuff like Sun O))) and Moon D))) FUCK. Anyways, post here please :loco: :Shedevil:

BlackSeedsOnVirginSoil said:
Tell me about your Doom Metal heros :kickass:

It can all range from... [early] Black Sabbath, to Saint Vitus, to fucking My Dying Bride, I don't mind. Just don't talk about Drone Doom, cause that's just fucking unbearable. Stuff like Sun O))) and Moon D))) FUCK. Anyways, post here please :loco: :Shedevil:

fuck you, drone is the best.

Not when the same riff drags on for ten minutes.Although I guess if your baked or obliviated then it might sound interesting.
Has anyone heard the latest Cathedral cd"garden of unearthly delights"?

I wouldn't say i am a full on "doom head", but lately i've been extremely interested in funeral doom and the like. That abysmally slow sound. Plus drone doom... it's not bad i don't think, just requires a bit of a different listening environment and mindset.

I'm just starting to listen to doom. I've got a couple My Dying Bride CDs now that I'll have to throw in soon.

Just as soon as I can stop listening to Blind Guardian.

UndyingDarkness said:
Daylight Dies is my favorite doom metal band thus far :)

You must not know a lot of doom then..

I'm not a heavy listener of doom, but I like some. Electric Wizard, Cathedral, Candlemass, and stuff like that is pretty cool. I just discovered Void of Silence (Apocalyptic Doom) recently, and I'm digging them.

ResistExistence said:
You must not know a lot of doom then..

I'm not a heavy listener of doom, but I like some. Electric Wizard, Cathedral, Candlemass, and stuff like that is pretty cool. I just discovered Void of Silence (Apocalyptic Doom) recently, and I'm digging them.

I'm not very fond of the genre. But My Dying Bride is another doom band I like.