any Isis fans?

Mark-Bass

Nov 30, 2005
I just would like to stress that Isis is a very good band that makes me happy :)

and im just wondering if anyone else like them.

?

they came to sydney at the beginning of this year, and i have to say they are absolutely bloody fantastic live.

great band, they just keep getting better with each album. Put them on a bill with Opeth and Tool and you'd have one incredible prog-metal tour.

Isis, Cult Of Luna & Callisto Are All Excellent Bands, Check Them All Out If You Havent Already

watched a live video of them....got boring fast. As does pelican live, who should have just played the 20 minute version of march into the sea and then got the fuck off teh stage.

i like cult of luna and jesu..

ive seen isis countless of times very very good shit

I love Isis. Oceanic is my favorite. I would love to see them live.

Also great music to smoke up to. They create a very thick, wonderful atmosphere. It is very provoking.

Do they jam at all when they play live or just stick to the original song structures? That would be awesome if they jammed because i don't often see metal jamming. And knowing that they're gonna be opening for tool would make that even better.

Probably the best live band I've seen. They did do about a 15-20 minute jam that no one seemed to be able to recognize. Could have been new material. The older songs all followed the original structures.

They don't jam. You're either thinking about In Fiction or Altered Course.