any Isis fans?

ISIS is an awesome band, for sure! I can't even decide which album I prefer, Oceanic or Panopticon?

I FUCKING love the songs "So Did We", "Carry", "The Beginning and the End", "In Fiction", "From Sinking" and "Maritime." They're in my top 10 of bands.

Sexy_Grandpa said:
Yeah Isis are awesome. I've only got the albums "Oceanic" and "Panopticon" and they both rule! I wanna get "Celestial" next

As much as I appreciate "Celestial", I think it's nowhere as good as "Oceanic" and "Panopticon". I would try to sample to album before buying it, just my 2 cents.

I saw them play with Jesu in glasgow. Twas a very good gig indeed, although not the best venue ever(G2).

Oh also, anyone heard the Mosquito Control EP? If not, get your hand on it and hear a different, but awesome side of Isis.

Agalloch said:
Celestial is awesome.

Agreed . However it's pretty hard to get into comapred to Oceanic and Panopticon and let's face it it's a bit less "masterpiece" too :Spin:

Poison Eggs off Mosquito Control is not only one of the heaviest songs I have ever heard, I think it's one of the best Isis have ever created. If you've never heard the Mosquito Control EP you owe it to yourself to check it out, especially the song Poison Eggs.

I love Oceanic, as I've said before, and Maritime is up there with Silhouette for songs that I could listen to any time of the day. l really like 5ive (or 5ive's Continuum Research Project) too, they are very ISIS I would say. I have Oceanic, Panopticon and Celestial, and that is the order I have mostly listened to them in, but all great!

vampyrouss said:
l really like 5ive (or 5ive's Continuum Research Project) too, they are very ISIS I would say.!
Not as good as Isis - I would give them 4our stars.

BRI said:
Not as good as Isis - I would give them 4our stars.

:D

Still great though!
I would probably say I listen to them more than Isis except Maritime, but I listen to that song more than most songs by most bands!