any Isis fans?

They HAVE a 3rd guitarist, he just switches between guitar and keyboards.

Mark-Bass said:
I just would like to stress that Isis is a very good band that makes me happy :)

and im just wondering if anyone else like them.

?

absolutely!I love them alot!!and I love the album"Oceanic" most :hotjump:
They mixed very well with some Post rock and Doom Metal elements.

MasterOLightning said:
Absolutely not. I know those songs, and that wasn't it. They also brought about a third guitarist for it.

Celestial + remix I think.

Celestial has a very distinct beginning, and it didn't sound like that. It could have been some sort of remix, since I've never heard any of those. It was very straightforward, very minor keyboards. I suspect it's new material.

I'm a diehard Isis fan and I feel the need to spread the word about a similar band that any fan of Isis will immediately love. Their name is Rosetta, they're from Pennsylvania (Philadelphia to be exact) and they just came out with their first album called The Galilean Satellites. The album is beyond mindblowing...it does things within the sludge/doom genre that no other band does. You really just have to hear it to believe how good it is. As a bonus they included a second disc of ambient tracks to be played at the same time as the first disc so they match up (just like the Neurosis Grace/Times of Grave thing). To give you an idea of how good they are, I'm as big of an Opeth fan as I am an Isis fan (they're my 2 fav bands), and honestly the Rosetta CD is my album of 2005 which is surprising as hell considering how much I love Ghost Reveries. Please, if you like Isis do yourself a favor and check out this band, I can not stress how amazingly polished sounding and good they are.