ANY METALHEADS IN EGYPT????!?!?!?

MasKedRage

Metal Maniac
Jun 6, 2005
Im an Egyptian metalhead, asking if there's other egyptian metalheads on this forum/or that you know of, and i'll answer any questions anyone has about metal in Egypt.....

genocide roach said:
according to metal archives, there are 14 metal bands
http://metal-archives.com/browseC.php?c=63

i was donig a similar search in qatar last night. i found out there are 2 bands on metal archives, including a NS which really confuses me
~gR~
Qatar? lol I'm waiting for a metal band to come from a country like Togo, Benin, Angola, etc. There don't seem to be any metal bands from those countries listed in the metal archives.

Nile? They are not from Egypt. :p

I know when I was in Egypt I spoke too a tour guide and he was jealous that I was about to see Metallica.

So I think there will be metal head arround. ;)

There are lots of metalheads in Egypt, and small club gigs too. There quite a few bands too

i dont know much about nile, but i seriously got told, not 5 mins ago, that nile were from egypt and sang songs about their homeland... im too lazy to search for more info though so ill wait to be flamed here:)

biggsy said:
i dont know much about nile, but i seriously got told, not 5 mins ago, that nile were from egypt and sang songs about their homeland... im too lazy to search for more info though so ill wait to be flamed here:)
Nile are not from Egypt, they are from Greenville, South Carolina, USA.

biggsy said:
:Spin:

loooooooooool!!! funny topic! didn't see before!!
sure there are metalheads in Egypt!! what r u talking about and there are many many bands here!!! i can send demos or songs if someone want!!!..btw i am from cairo!!

loooooooooool!!! funny topic! didn't see before!!
sure there are metalheads in Egypt!! what r u talking about and there are many many bands here!!! i can send demos or songs if someone want!!!..btw i am from cairo!!

yea where from in cairo? esmak eh?