ANYONE EVER WANTED TO KILL YOURSELVES?

If you want to kill yourself you're weak, and you have to get strong. Sometimes it's hard to "get strong" but you adapt, even emo's eventually grow to accept their own individual emo experiences - positive and negative. You don't get out of life alive, we're all playing a losing game so, make the best of it emo.

I <3 YOU EMOS!!

Well... Its used to think that all suiciders are weak persons. I was thinking about it too. But in the same time suicider should be really strong person to make a step of killing, to make a final step of erasing everything, earasing his whole life. Thats not that fucking easy too. So now I dont really know - are that ppl weak or strong...
PS: Fuck emos, whining bitches, they better move their asses to do something to make their damned lifes better. Sitting, crying and saying how everything around sucks - is the easiest thing to do.

At the very least, get yourself some Paxil ..though that might cause you to take your family with you.
Oh well, at least have a little fun before you go mah crazy emos!!

Of course, but then I realize "Hey, this is pretty dumb" and I return to reality and face my problems.

Yeah, emo kids piss me off.

Anyway, I've never considered suicide and I never intend to. I enjoy my life, and the worst thing I have to worry about is exams tomorrow. Like some people above me said, if you feel like killing yourself, it's best to talk to someone about it first. \m/

I think a lot of people have thought of it once or twice at a certain point. Most people hit rock bottom at one point going through a shit period.

I've wanted to before, yes. But music has helped me get through tough times, as cheesy as that sounds.

Even a videogame.>_>

Intolerance said:
I've wanted to before, yes. But music has helped me get through tough times, as cheesy as that sounds.

Even a videogame.>_>

Well it´s good to have something.:kickass:
I did feel bad last night.
But then I go out to jogging and listened Judas priest Painkiller.:kickass:
And feel like hell fucking Yeah.

Intolerance said:

Even a videogame.>_>
Same here, when I get down, I just pump my brains full of metal and it really helps :kickass:

It's gone through my mind, but not like "I want to kill myself" .. more like "I guess I could see why some people decide to commit suicide".. but it would be REALLY fucking selfish of me. Any stupid teenage drama I go through is a LOT better than crap most of the people in this world go through, especially when thinking of poor people and third world countries. I'm too much of a pussy to ever do that, and honestly it'd be REALLY fucking selfish. h, especially in third world countries. And the impact it would have on my friends and family (I couldn't stand to see what my mom would be like if I did) would be way too much for some stupid crap I'll get over eventually. And honestly I'm a little scared of dying right now, as I have no idea what happens after... if its nothing then whats the point, I'd rather go through tough crap then nothing.